• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interest Check: Betrayal at House on the Hill

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
If you werent in the discord when I mentioned this. I got a new board game recently called Betrayal at House on the Hill.
The game consists of players traversing a a mansion collecting items and activating spooky events. The special part about this game is that at some point a specific person,holding a specific item, in a specific room will become a traitor. This traitor will get new abilities and a specific scenario to try to kill the other players. The other players must band together to stop the traitor.
I want to turn this into a game on the UG
My first snag is that it is 6 players.
But then I thought that 2 people could control one character. If one of the people begs. The other person could still do the turn. I'll be progressing on this and it will happen in the future.
I just thought id post it here for thoughts.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
^

Yeah. As long as people get progressively eliminated, things should be fine.

Also, I am interested in playing this game as I've stated earlier. It's a real nice variant to mafia.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Rules, gameplay, and characters
Spoiler:

Last edited:

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
I will keep all i have now. I will add a shortened version above it in case people dont want to bother reading all of it.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Spoiler:

How's this rab?

Back