• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Shiny ralts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 5, 2018
I'm pretty new here so I don't know if it's ok to ask but would anyone mind trading a (F) ralts with a modest nature to me? I know nobody would give away a shiny Pokemon since it takes a lot of times to get one but I just really want a shiny ralts lol

Years
Take a look to our Trade Corner. There are lots of people there willing to trade, you could even find shiny Pokemon there. I especially recommend checking the Trade Shops.

EDIT: BlazingCobaltX was faster :D But she's right.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm pretty new here so I don't know if it's ok to ask but would anyone mind trading a (F) ralts with a modest nature to me? I know nobody would give away a shiny Pokemon since it takes a lot of times to get one but I just really want a shiny ralts lol
The others are right, there are many nice souls in the Trade Corner and maybe somebody can help you there :) I'll just move this thread over there, seems simplest. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back