• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Download the pkmn cbs test0.9 here (RMXP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

another_yagami

The Spriter of Fusion dex.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
im already try to use some scripts in the cbs.. but its so realy dificult.. i need at least 4 scripters to help me.. ( i dont script very well XD)
i need a big team to finish this project.. if someone wants to help me.. add me on msn..
i show what i need:
4 Programmer event
4 Scripters
A lot of beta testers
4 Mappers
a lot of sprite editers
4 "battle animators..." the animations have to be made in pictures...

the systems that i try to implement for next version: (0.9b)
::Catch.. (its not very dificult)
:: Some new wild pokemons
:: CMS ( i need someone to make it.. i dont like to make cms's)
:: New Moves.. ( at moment have some new moves like: Ice beam, thunderbolt, flhamethrower and double-edge.. but dont have animations already..)
::Trainer battles
:: Trainer battles 2X2 ( Probably... but so hard...)
========================================
at moment i need someone to make an pokedex..., battle animations with pictures and help me with ideas about.. how i do to make an move that poisoning.. burning or paralize...
at the moment its all i need..

Wait for the new version!!!! its coming Soon...
See Ya!
Another_yagami
Msn: [email protected]

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Big Day

Sorry man, I tried to Post a topic at RMXP.net, But there was no new topic button, to make matters worse, as soon as i visited the page two pop ups downloaded two viruses onto my computer, when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I hit the wrong button on my virus software and made it ignore them. By now, the Viruses had woven themselves into my computer, They deleted my Virus soft wares DLL file (WHICH MAKES IT RUN!!) So I had to use my photographic memory to remember the infected file names and manually search for the viruses, Finnaly I deleted the more powerful one and fixed my virus software to find and delete the other one...how was your day?

My suggestion is to post it here... You can find trustworthy scripters and only reveal it through PM. Cause I'm not returning to RMXP.net until they downgrade to the way it used to be...

QFred

Behold...
Years
Very, very cool! I like it! I kjust found it know, from talking with Yagami!

Hope you make it script, and provide the scripts file!

QFred

Behold...
Years
Custom Battle System... I don't remember seeing a DCBS since May or April...

CMS stands for both Money and Mart Systems, so they are separated!

Hurray! 601 posts! (I don't remember where i did my 600th one...!)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
sorry for reviving this but this is so cool does anyone have another download link? they are broken

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
Yes. This looks good. I second the request for an updated link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back