• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Press "F" for jdthebud

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
QubO7uk.gif

I just came to say hi

latest

Killua

Also holy fuck, how long does snailvivor lasts?
Sorry for being dead, my mother put me in jail and made me do forced labor

Killua

But really, sorry for all of these games thatI went inactive, there was a regional olympics, our fckin robot broke on the last round and we lost 6 positions. and i spent a lot f time working on it

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Robot olympics what what.

After being OHKO'd in bttb I'm not surprised you disappeared ;) lmao.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Hmm, so the dcc went seventeen days without a post, and the current large game only brought in twenty-two players. Seems like slow days for the UG down here, at the moment.

Killua

After being OHKO'd in bttb I'm not surprised you disappeared ;) lmao.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I dont wanna talk about it.
edit: I just ralized RWBY anh HxH are still on queue I didnt miss the yesssssssssssssssssss. (now it is just get past the fact I dont have any mafia to play)

Last edited:

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I dont wanna talk about it.
edit: I just ralized RWBY anh HxH are still on queue

If games keep snailing so much HxH is gonna be in queue forever. And I'm so hyped for it :'(

If I don't get Hisoka or at least Kurapika I'll be salty. Yes, more than I usually am.

Killua

It doesnt matter what my role is, like I would probably do on tokyo ghoul if kaneki was ther I will help whoever gets Killua, Idc if I get like.... Hisoka I will help Killua
also I will be here more often because Valve killed tf2 and it is hard to find comunnity servers in Brazil, so I wont spend time on tf2

Last edited:

Killua

OK, I think I just spent 5 min looking at your gif on the sig.
edit: Alex if you ask for characters before the game begins you get bad characters, it happened to me dozens of times. Example: WAU I got the son of the frog while obsessing over the Beast role.

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
PM me your skype contact info and I'll add you when I can :)

Back