• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

24 hour freedom on PC

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
If you had 24 hours on PC, with no restrictions. Along with you had administrator permissions. What would you do on/to PC?

Years
id finally delete the fan games section, make sweet kisses the default skin, and then change my name to a pretty shade of pink or purple.

i'd also change the rest of the tiers to various shades of pink and purple.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
I probably wouldn't do much of anything. At most, I might give myself a donated color.

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
Assemble a team of trustworthy users & moderators, give them similar permission, then work with them to turn this place into an Alolan paradise as quickly as possible. Everything from greetings to forum section themes & music would be based on content from the Alola region.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
demote everyone else and so, as the only staffer left, become PC's Supreme Overlord

then I have all the 24 hours with admin permissions

at least until Pomador gets tired of my shit and deletes me from existence since they, y'know, have the server

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Agent-Smith-Evil-Laugh.gif

Years
mate what did you really expect

i guess if you really want people to go all out i'd fill this forum with nothing but red pandas

but realistically id be far too lazy to do that

Last edited:
Back