• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Kingdom of The Vale

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Pokemon:

Kingdom of The Vale

Intro
Hi, I am Joe and this my first try for a pokemon fan-game. I was kinda used to Gamemaker and Zelda mapping and scripting, but want to try it with RMXP. Started this project because of the bad weather in summer.

Please let me know what you think, especially my maps, region and the trees I edited.

Story
The Kingdom of the Vale was once ruled by a beloved king who had two twin sons. The two sons became known as The Hero of Ideals, and The Hero of Truth. Each prince raised great dragon Pokémon; The Hero of Ideals had Zekrom, and The Hero of Truth had Reshiram. One day, a fight broke out between the two princes, and they became mortal enemies. Their anger erupted into a massive war which angered the Dragon Force which supplied the Kingdom with power. With the Dragon Force in turmoil, the king asked his good friend Victini to help him move the Sword of the Vale so that it could calm the rage of the Dragon Force. He gathered the People of the Vale on top of the castle, and successfully moved the sword temporarily in the sky to absorb the rage. With his task completed, the king passed away, telling Victini that should the Sword of the Vale be moved again, it will unleash the rage of the Dragon Force. Overcome with remorse for their actions, the two princes hid the Dark Stone and Light Stone beneath the castle.
A thousand years later, however, the kingdom was again in a war. Victini has disappeared and descendants of the two heroes gathered members for their teams named team Ideals and team Truth, and want to reawake the legendary pokemon Zekrom and Reshiram. Both teams leaders want to become the new King of the Vale. However, awakening the legendary pokemon will anger the dragon rage once more. Will there be again a hero that can prove himself worthy to become friends with Victini?

Features
· Region and story based on the fourteenth movie
· New region: The Vale (somewhere near Unova)
· Gen I-IV pokedex (maybe Gen V)
· Team Ideals and Team Truth
· English Language

Towns and Cities
· Old Oak Town
· Felwood Town
- A lot more

Credits
-Nintendo and Gamefreak
- Poccil and Flameguru's Pokemon Essentials
- Kylodove Public Tileset
- Thatssowitty's public tileset