• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I like going barefoot wherever I go. I avoid walking in mud and stuff but at least I don't have to take them on and off.
But I suppose I do like shoes when I'm going out somewhere fancy.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I am disappointed in you.

Shoes are the best thing in the world.
I will admit that in animations when characters are putting on their shoes, I find it fascinating to see the movement captured in different styles.

But when I wrote that, I was thinking of the glacial pace my roommate ties his shoes at and I absolutely hate waiting for him when it takes so long. :P

Years
I like going barefoot wherever I go. I avoid walking in mud and stuff but at least I don't have to take them on and off.
But I suppose I do like shoes when I'm going out somewhere fancy.

I only wear shoes when I go outside... most of my inside time is spent barefoot.

And I hate it when mud spoils my shoes, ruins their "new shoes" factor.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Once when I was a kid I tried to run away for fun (have you ever read The Boxcar Children? They have loads of fun), and I realized halfway down the street that I had forgotten shoes and probably needed them so I stopped and played instead.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
:( The first scuff or stain on a new pair of shoes is always a bit sad. After I pass that threshold though, I tend to not care at all. I really only wear running shoes so if they get dirty, I just let them stay dirty.

I also ran away once. Or started to, at any rate. Packed a suitcase with all my clothes and things I needed and dragged it out of my room... only to realize I needed to get it down the stairs and I gave up and went to play on the computer instead. I forget why I was running away.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Go and vote you Americans! People from other countries don't even have a chance to vote, so vote wisely and be contented that you got the chance to vote.

Years
Go and vote you Americans! People from other countries don't even have a chance to vote, so vote wisely and be contented that you got the chance to vote.

Australians are required by law to vote. I really couldn't care less about voting, I think the politicians should sort it out themselves and let the public decide on their salary.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm mainly voting today just to get it over with. Not saying I'm misinformed or undecided, I basically know who or what I'm voting for, I just want the election to be done with no matter who wins. This honestly has been the most tiring one yet. I'm tired of all of it and want today to end quickly.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I know I probably should be but for various reasons I'm fairly confident in my prediction of who's going to win so I'm not worried about it at all, lmao.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
According to the guys from the University of Princeton, Obama has a 99.2/100% chance of getting reelected so well XD You can be confident I guess.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah the creator of the Huffington Post pollster model puts Obama at 91.4%. I'm just...confident. :3 I actually like the live feed HuffPo has going on because it has the interesting things like "a woman broke her leg in front of her polling place. Her husband carried her in to vote."

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Totally voting today, good thing is that my polling place is the same place where I go to school at. xD I'll be heading there in a few min!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Sadly I don't think I'll be voting unless I hurry and go vote while my mom is still obsessing over cleaning the house and not going to work. Sucks having three drivers and only two cars.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Are neither of the other drivers voting either? :(

My mom was gonna vote absentee even though she lives in Jersey because polls suck and you can vote absentee no matter what in our state. I mean, if our ballots didn't get messed up. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Nope. My mom doesn't vote and my brother is only seventeen. Even if he was eighteen he wouldn't have the time to vote because he has band practice after school. :c

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Me and my mom are going to vote at 2. Yeah, I know, it's important so that's why Im going to :) So everyone that is able to in USA go vote if you can!

Years
I'm gonna vote after work. It kinda sucks that my work is doubling as a polling station, but not the one I have to go to otherwise I could just hop out on my break.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ugh thats annoying, I had to go to the local high school to vote, and yet there is a church right down the road from my house that held voting and if that was my polling place, I couldve walked, oh well :(

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I reeeeeeeally want Romney to win Florida. If he does, my chances of winning £150 in the office sweepstakes rises exponentially. If Obama takes it, there's virtually no chance of that happening. So, I'm staying up to hear the Florida results just for that! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back