• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2009] Pokémon: Azure Horizons

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
Years
Hello hello :) I polished up the walkthrough to cover the 22 February 2021 update from Hacksrepairman, here is the link:

https://archive.org/download/pokemo... Feb 2021 Hacksrepairman Fix] Walkthrough.rar

The RAR contains the walkthrough text document, screenshots of hidden item locations and a short video clip showing the Crevasse Gym Puzzle solution. Let me know if there are any errors and please contact me if you have extra information which I didn't include in the walkthrough.

Thanks to Shadowbolt for letting me know about the 2022 update, I'll check that out this week about polish up the walkthrough again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Hello hello :) I polished up the walkthrough to cover the 22 February 2021 update from Hacksrepairman, here is the link:

https://archive.org/download/pokemo... Feb 2021 Hacksrepairman Fix] Walkthrough.rar

The RAR contains the walkthrough text document, screenshots of hidden item locations and a short video clip showing the Crevasse Gym Puzzle solution. Let me know if there are any errors and please contact me if you have extra information which I didn't include in the walkthrough.

Thanks to Shadowbolt for letting me know about the 2022 update, I'll check that out this week about polish up the walkthrough again.

Thank you for keeping this hack alive 🙏🥲

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
It's hard to say when Frostbite will be back to work on this again, but the previous release were not close to his original ideas enough in my opinion, so I made this. This 2023 version was released to make this one feel more like how it was supposed to be if finished by Frostbite, the creator of this great hack. He actually told me almost everything about his plans for the future update back in 2020, he said the true future relese were supposed to have these:

- Expanded Pokedex with Sinnoh Pokemon (+ Sylveon and without Sinnoh legendaries since there's no place for them in the hack).
- Have Sinnoh starters be the starters for the hack.
- Physical/Special split.
- Day/Night system.
- New evolution methods.
- New abilities.
- Have opposite gender protagonist play role in story.
- A few other features that are present in the yet another Fire Red Hack project.
- HM Masters whom you must find and beat to get the HMs, some of them will be well-hidden.

So I added them all and polished up it a little bit, I can't say it will be the same to what the creator planned, but it should be close enough to call it a better continuation than all the previous releases.
Credits to Chaos Rush, darklight177, KEV RDS, MultiDiegoDan, leParagon, Ventfor and whackahack for the Pokemon sprites.
Screenshots:
Azure%20Horizons%20New.PNG

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/28q7z0h1nrm4plp/Azure_Horizons_True_Continued_Beta_2.ips/file

Last edited:

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
Years
It's hard to say when Frostbite will be back to work on this again, but the previous release were not close to his original ideas enough in my opinion, so I made this. This 2023 version was released to make this one feel more like how it was supposed to be if finished by Frostbite, the creator of this great hack. He actually told me almost everything about his plans for the future update back in 2020, he said the true future relese were supposed to have these:

- Expanded Pokedex with Sinnoh Pokemon (+ Sylveon and without Sinnoh legendaries since there's no place for them in the hack).
- Day/Night system.
- New evolution methods.
- New abilities.
- A few other features that are present in the yet another Fire Red Hack project.
- HM Masters whom you must find and beat to get the HMs, some of them will be well-hidden.

So I added them all and polished up it a little bit, I can't say it will be the same to what the creator planned, but it should be close enough to call it a better continuation than all the previous releases.
Credits to Chaos Rush, darklight177, KEV RDS, MultiDiegoDan, leParagon, Ventfor and whackahack for the Pokemon sprites.
Screenshots:

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/28q7z0h1nrm4plp/Azure_Horizons_True_Continued_Beta_2.ips/file
🎖️ Semper Fidelis
I feel bad that you colud not fi the legendaries, though that is more an 'artistic vision unfulfilled' type of bad.
Thank you. I was hoping that you would go back to completing old hacks.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024

- Day/Night system.
- New evolution methods.
- New abilities.

Screenshots:

Download link:
Today I checked out all the stuff I got from Frostbite and realized I might have missed one last thing, I did not add the new tiles for the forest trees, which was supposed to be added but was left behind because the image of the tiles was damaged and blurr when I got it from Frostbite, but it makes me feel bad to leave anything I got from the creator unused, so I managed to spend some time to recreate the tiles from the shrinked image, and I finally made some tiles out of them. It may not be completely accurate because it was made from the shrinked screenshots, but I'm still happy with it since it's close enough and this is the only way to get it back, so I added them, here are the screenshots:
Azure%20Horizons%20True%20Continued%20Forest.PNG

Now I can finally say I have used everything I could get from Frostbite and put them in the actual game. And the patch was also updated for the tiles, the old link still works:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Where do I get the SS Pass? I got the tickets to go to Birth Island and Navel Rock

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I got the ss ticket. Now where do i get the old sea map to go to Faraway Island?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Mt. Origin, idk where are the hm master for flash and rock smash

The HM Masters were supposed to be hard to find according to Frostbite, so I made them a bit tricky to find. The Flash Master is in Windward Forest, you can access her from the part of the forest near Azure City, you may need Cut or Surf to reach her. And the Rock Smash master is behind a pond near the Tundra Warehouse.

Years
The HM Masters were supposed to be hard to find according to Frostbite, so I made them a bit tricky to find. The Flash Master is in Windward Forest, you can access her from the part of the forest near Azure City, you may need Cut or Surf to reach her. And the Rock Smash master is behind a pond near the Tundra Warehouse.

Wow thank you so much HRM

Days
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jun 25, 2023
I'm having a difficult time finding the HM for fly. The guide I'm using states it's in the safari zone ,but I received strength instead. Any tips would be helpful.

Back