• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] flushed

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017

I've been on the graphic scene doing strictly tags (or signatures, whichever you prefer) for a while, but recently haven't been active at all. I want to get back into it, not only to be active here, but elsewhere as well. If you recognize some of these, let me know, I'm found elsewhere on the internet and if you know my work, then I will most likely know you. Some of these are pretty old, still like to showcase them to new people and see what they have to say ('cause some of my old work is def better than what I churn out now lol). Loosely in chronological order by year, 2015 and on I post them in order.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I really like the simplicity and sharpness of your work; they're wonderful. <3 Your first banner seems to be a tad blue, though. Would've been much better if you'd added another color, preferably one that's on opposite side of the color-wheel (which, in this case, would be orange). I absolutely love your third tag; shapes, color, and everything else seem to really suit each other. For some improvement, perhaps you could've made it more filled?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I really like the simplicity and sharpness of your work; they're wonderful. <3 Your first banner seems to be a tad blue, though. Would've been much better if you'd added another color, preferably one that's on opposite side of the color-wheel (which, in this case, would be orange). I absolutely love your third tag; shapes, color, and everything else seem to really suit each other. For some improvement, perhaps you could've made it more filled?
Thanks for the feedback.

First one I spent a lot of time on the colors, ultimately siding with a more monotone scheme for the underwater feel. My attempts at further adjusting, adding some orange, etc., were unsuccessful lol.

3rd one I honestly ran out of ideas. Added text in an attempt to mediate the emptiness, but eh, wasn't that successful.

Added I new one(s).

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Reviving this old thing with newer (and some older stuff). I'm part of a dying graphic community elsewhere and I'm definitely gonna try to make more stuff, so when I do, I'll be sure to post it here as well!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
This is phenomenal! I'm so glad you revived this, your work is absolutely fantastic. I really like the "Hello World" piece that you have, the colours really compliment one another and the text is simply amazing.

Subscribing so that I can receive insta-updates! Keep up the great work. :)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Hey thanks, I appreciate it. And yeah colors are a big thing for me, and I tend to go overboard a lot of the times with them haha as one can tell.

+1more

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Thanks, and I didn't display the tag I made you in my gallery because sometimes people are picky about that.

More stuff though.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Yoyoyo added some more, plenty actually since last actual comment /sobbinglol

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Added another, I've actually done a lot of stuff lately, mostly just collabs though and interpersonal stuff that I won't try to post here for various reasons.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Been meaning to post on your thread for a while now, but you seriously deserve more appreciation xD You are probably one of my favourite tag makers in this section atm.
I really love your style! Really pulls away from the generic tags with a focus on smudge, c4d etc. - it's honestly hard to pick a favourite!
Really hope you keep posting your work! Honestly love it when you post new stuff :D

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Aw thanks, it's been slow-going, but it's a new year, hopefully I'll be churning out some new stuff!

Speaking of which, added another.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Long overdue update, plan to contribute to the Icon Wall, but I may just procrastinate that until the end of the year. :<

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
oh i love your work. i must say, you have a very distinct style. i love how you are able to manipulate the different colors and add sharpness where it is necessary. the one thing that bothers me is how the stuff seems a bit shady and unclear in some things.(i feel like the sentence before this contradicts this thought. idk i can't explain it) i love your work. jealous of your tags. that's the one thing i struggle with.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Oh man you can colour me jealous, these are fantastic. I really love your style with tags, and the emphasis you put on colours and lighting rather than c4ds or smudging. I would say that some of your tags could utilise flow a little better, and some are a little flat. But they're still a million times better than anything I can do right now. Love it, keep up the work, can't wait to see what you inspire me with next!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Thanks guys! Yeah the shadiness/flatness is due to the low saturation. It's more of a style/habit I've developed, but I'll try to work on it.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
So yeah my activity kinda died, but I've made like two tags in the past two months, thought I'd post them.

Back