• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aggression

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
You ever just wanna fuck some shit up? Or maybe, fuck someone else up over some shit? Or maybe just... mm.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I'm working on my anger issues too

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Used to be very bad back when I had major aggression issues, but some good therapy smoothed that over and I'm now not running rampant over my internal turmoil. Sometimes when I accidentally collide with an object I kick or hit it just to make it feel my pain, but it's not as bad as it used to be.

Lucid

I'm continue to mellow as I get older, I'm pretty damn chill these days

Years
You would have to fuck with my shit in order for me to fuck your shit up, which usually never happens thankfully.

Years
When I get really angry, something is gonna get smashed into pieces. It's usually inanimate objects, rather than other people :)

The most recent victim . . .

Spoiler:

:)

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Not really, but when I do I try to control myself and if I really can't I'll just hit something trying to not break it though. {XD}

Years
I still have a temper that can be stoked at times, though if it's bad enough that it needs to be expressed physically, then it gets taken out on whatever's lying around (usually things that don't break, like something soft). I'm not nearly as likely (or at all likely) to take it out on other people like that, though.

Back