• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All Gen I-VII 3D Model Gifs

Charizard203

Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2019
When I first downloaded the battler sprites for the Generation 6 Project, I noticed many of the sprites were still missing. I looked further and found PKParaiso and Smogon's Sprites in the same style. However, they were missing some Sprites as well. However, I was able to get the Generation 7 Pokémon off of them.

Today, I finally managed to finish compiling all of them. I'll give a list of credits and sources now.

Credits:
Spoiler:

Sources

In this pack, every Generation I to VII has their animated Sprites in 3D models. This includes female forms and other forms. They are stored in the EBS-Style Naming. The only ones missing are Female Backsprites that have no visible changes (such as Zubat and Golbat). However, if I am missing any make sure to tell me.

Meltan and Melmetal are not included because they do not have XY or SM-style battle sprites/models.

Downloads
Download here

It is a very large file of 641 MB, so it will take a while to download for those with a slow connection I have split them up in the folder as well depending on what you'd rather.

Charizard203

Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2019
Hey,does it contain back sprites?

It does indeed contain back sprites, it includes shiny front and backs as well. However, I have noticed some sprites being improperly spaced for EBS, so if you find any please notify me so can fix it.

Examples include Shine Growlithe back sprites.

remer

The Warrior
Years
Thanks buddy,this is a great help.I was thinking what i am gonna do with downliading all those back sprite one by one.But here it is in a pack.But if course,i have to do something with the front sprites i got till now.

Edit:Downloaded it today.It is really nice and contains everything.But it would have been nice if you nade it into gifs instead of strips.Still it is nice.

Last edited:

remer

The Warrior
Years
Sorry if am asking too much from you,but can you also upload Gif's of these sprites? Currently they are in png strips and my memory is blowing to bits when I try to load that Charizard y strip.(It's just a suggestion,if you can't,I can think of some other way to load it.)

Back