• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Let's try that again...

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB!

...You're welcome.

But yes, Ouran High School Host Club deserves a reboot. Give it the adaption it deserves.

Also, Gakuen Alice, Tokyo Mew Mew. I also think Yu Yu Hakusho is due for a reboot.

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Personally I really liked Ouran, since its anime adaptation was fairly close to the manga. But I'd love to see it rebooted so I could have an excuse to watch it all over again.

Maybe Sword Art Online? The anime was okay but from what I understand they left out several chunks of the manga and I think rebooting it and fixing some of the major issues like harem syndrome could make it a lot better.

Years
TOKYO GHOUL

ok. s1 was good, not the best but it was cool. the seasons after that were crap though. if it wasn't for my friend who was reading the manga while I was watching the anime (i don't like reading mangas of the action types). I would have understood nothing if it wasn't for him. the only memorable moment for me was that well drawn and well animated keyboard. thats right.

so much potential wasted and I hope it gets a good reboot. (longer than 12 episodes jeezums)

Last edited:
Back