• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon Z: Neo Flare Strikes! (T) (IC)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Oliver let out a deep sigh as he suddenly relaxed as the battle came to an end. Walking to give his partner congratulations.

"That was intense" He said, wiping his forehead "Nice battle" He admitted. "Just remember to keep calm when things aren't going your way"

Etienne's words surprised him so he only nodded at his words.

"Anytime, anywhere" He declared. Looking at Adaline, he blushed, whispering "Got your back"

He might not know much about romance, but she was a friend.

Once she spoke, he blushed again, looking aside.

"Thank you" He managed to say.

Looking at the others, and at the smirking Squirtle, he asked.

"Well, time to leave, I suppose" He said "Unless anyone has anything they have to do before going to Lumiose"

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
(OOC: Looks like the forums are finally back up and running, so things can continue! Seems like several posts were deleted during the downtime, but it seems the mods are looking into it. BTW, I added links to what outfits my characters have worn thus far into my first post. Feel free to catalogue the outfits your characters wear too. I did make minor changes from the casting thread.)
Zach Walker
Route 4, Kalos
Team: Froakie & Fletchling
Badges: 1/8

Adrianna Hepburn
Route 4, Kalos
Team: Fennekin & Pidgey

Zach was very impressed with the battle put on by Etienne and Oliver, even though he did not have the opportunity to battle either of them, as he wanted. Nonetheless, he said goodbye to Etienne, somewhat relieved that he wouldn't be sticking around.

"I'm sure that won't be the last time we see him," Zach thought to himself. He then remembered his girlfriend's predicament and went over to go see her while Oliver and Adaline were busy saying their goodbyes to Etienne.

Adrianna had slowly stood up from her seat and was leaning against the table with her legs crossed tightly. She didn't pay too much attention to the battle and was at least a little relieved it was over, hoping they'd finally get a move on. She wanted to get to her house in Lumiose City.

"Hey, Adri. How're you holding up?" Zach cheerfully asked his girlfriend, before glancing down a noticing a big wet spot on her jeans. He then shouted, "Adri! You had an accident!"

Adrianna blushed heavily out of embarrassment at that remark and attempted to cover it up with her hands. "Shhh.....please, not so loud," Adrianna insisted nearly in tears, not wanting her embarrassing situation to get more attention. "This is why we need to get going now. I need to head home."

Zach ignored her and walked over to Adaline and Oliver and said to them, "So, my girlfriend is basically a toddler now and she wants us to get a move on to Lumiose City. Are you guys ready?"

While Zach was talking to Oliver and Adaline, Adrianna chose not to wait. She started walking in the direction of Lumiose City, stopping every few steps to cross her legs tightly and prevent her little accident from getting even worse.

Years

15 | Female | Pokemon Trainer
6b34b5f920dfa62322c2910f90696272.jpg

Adaline Kestel
"Adventure Awaits"

Pokemon:
latest
(Paris, Female)

Moves: Ember, Tail Whip, Scratch, Howl, Flame Charge

250px-665Spewpa.png

(Vienna, Female)
Moves: String Shot, Tackle, Stun Spore, Protect

Adaline placed the leftover desserts into a container before tucking the container away in her designer purse. "I'm ready." She placidly confirmed, standing up and gently smoothing the skirt of her blue, silky dress. She slung her purse over her shoulder, her golden locks falling down her back in waves. "Come on, darlings! We're off to Lumiose city." Adaline optimistically announced to her two pokemon companions.

"Fenne! Fennekin!" Paris cheered.

"Spew! Spew!" Vienna beamed.

Adaline scooped up Vienna in her arms, gingerly holding the bug-type pokemon to her chest. Paris eagerly followed her as she elegantly ambled down the dirt path.

As she walked, her mind drifted to Etienne. Would she see him again? Would he stay and continue to work at délices décadentes, or would he perhaps embark on a journey as a trainer? It was difficult to say. Adaline dismissed these thoughts, suddenly, feeling foolish for concerning herself with a young man whom she'd met only hours before. Glancing back at Oliver, who strolled a bit behind her, she smiled to herself.

As Lumiose came into view, over the treetops that lined the path, Adaline felt excitement bubble up inside her. She was looking forward to shopping at the finest of boutiques the city had to offer. Though her feet ached slightly from the long walk, she marched onward. White stilettos wasn't exactly the most practical choice of footwear, but Adaline was a firm believer in the classic saying: "fashion over function."

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Oliver Pines
Route 4

Oliver just looked confused at Zach, but just shrugged. It's clear sometimes that one shouldn't make questions.

Feeling something vibrate, he checked and it turns out his mom. It was a message from his mom, with a message attached to it.

It was a photo of the picture she was making, even incomplete, a pale woman tying up her hair, revealing several Pokemon tattooed in her back, looking almost alive.

"Wow" He whispered, before sending his approval of the image, or what it will be once finished.

"Well, let's go, buddy" He told Rafael, who jumped on his head.

He considered putting some music, but decided against it, and just kept the pace with the others, with a smile.

Hopefully the mood isn't too weird.

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
Zach Walker
Route 4, Kalos

Adrianna Hepburn
Route 4, Kalos

"Oh god, I hope I can make it," Adrianna muttered to herself as she crossed her legs tightly and leaned up against a nearby tree. She knew that there was still a fair amount of walking left before she reached her house. Glancing back, she noticed that the others had started to catch up to her. She didn't want to wait and continued towards Lumiose.

"Wait up, Adri!" Zach called out to her before turning to Oliver and Adaline and saying "She really has to use the bathroom. What a baby," Adrianna didn't hear Zach's last comment, but reluctantly waited for the others to catch up to her.

"Hey, guys," Adrianna addressed the group with a forced smile, as she bent down and tried to cover up the wet spot she had while simultaneously trying to prevent a bigger accident. In short, she looked very awkward.

"Wow, you don't look so great," Zach jokingly commented, trying to make light of her situation. Adrianna wasn't amused though.

"So, I'd really appreciate if we could just get a move on now. I really need to get to Lumiose City soon and even though I see the city in the distance, we still have quite a bit of ground to cover," Adrianna explained to her friends in a rushed and nervous tone.

After she finished explaining, she winced and felt her legs shaking. "Um, I'll be right back," She stated before running off into the nearby woods. She couldn't hold it anymore! When the others were out of sight, she tried desperately to undo her belt, but it wouldn't come off. "No, no, no, no, no!" Unfortunately, she couldn't hold it in anymore and lost control, now having an obvious accident in her blue jeans. Adrianna almost started crying as she looked at the front and back of her jeans, which were wet from the top to below her knees. There was no way she could hide this accident from her friends. She frantically took off her jacket, hoping to use it to cover legs and hide what happened.

Meanwhile, Zach was getting tired of waiting. He turned to Oliver and Adaline and said, "I'll go see what's taking her so long." He headed in the direction Adrianna initially ran off to and eventually found his girlfriend nearly in tears and with wet pants.

"Jesus, Adri. Are you kidding me right now?" Zach asked in complete astonishment. He couldn't believe that a teenage girl could have accidents like this anymore.

"It's your damn fault!" Adrianna barked by at him. "You rushed us out of the hotel room this morning so I didn't have any time to use the bathroom. Now you made me ruin my favorite jeans! $100 vintage Levi's...."

"Oh, give me a break. You're such a baby," Zach replied as he Adrianna tied her jacket around her waist, which didn't help because the jacket was too small.

"S-sorry," Adrianna said, obviously feeling a sense of guilt.

Zach shook his head. "Whatever. Never do this again. Let's just go. They're waiting for us." He grabbed Adrianna's hand and started walking back to where Oliver and Adaline were. Adrianna's face turned bright red, as she felt embarrassed that he friends would have to see her like this.

When the two got back, Zach, obviously very annoyed, said to Oliver and Adaline, "So, my girlfriend just had an accident."

"No! I just spilled water from my water bottle," She angrily insisted before letting go of Zach's hand and walking in the direction of Lumiose City as tears filled her eyes.

"What a baby," Zach muttered as he turned back to Oliver and Adaline. "Sorry you guys had to see that. She's not having a good day."

Last edited:
Years

Adaline Kestel
"Adventure Awaits"

Pokemon:
latest
(Paris, Female)

250px-665Spewpa.png

(Vienna, Female)

Adaline cast Zach a denouncing glare.

How could you so evidently mistreat your girlfriend? She thought disapprovingly.

Adaline returned her pokemon to their respective pokeballs before racing after Adrianna, who was speedily heading towards the metropolis. "Adrianna!" She called, slightly exasperated. Adaline had mastered the art of walking in heels, as she wore them often. Running, however, proved to be tad more difficult.

Seeing her friend's tear-stained cheeks, her heart deflated. "It's alright, hun! We'll get you to Lumiose as swifty as possible, I promise." Adaline consoled, enveloping the brunette female in a hug.

"Zach's been unnecessarily callous towards you, but please pay him no mind." She stated, her voice laced with sympathy.

Adaline linked her arm in Adrianna's as the two young women rushed down the dirt path and into the expansive, shining city. Upon seeing a pokemon centre, Adaline and Adrianna dashed across the cobblestone street, dodging cars, cyclists, and Skiddos alike.

As the entered the restoration facility, they were joyfully greeted by Nurse Joy.

"Bonjour." Adaline replied to the candy-haired health care professional. "Do you know where we could find a bathroom?"

"Oh, just down this hallway, first door on the left." The nurse cheerfully responded.

"Merci." Adaline thanked, before leading Adrianna to the bathroom's location.

"Here, you can change into this, hun." Adaline instructed, producing a silky navy blue slip dress and a white cardigan from her designer purse. "Perhaps, we could go shopping afterward and get you a new wardrobe!" Adaline suggested, hoping to lift her friend's fallen spirits.

Last edited:

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
(OOC: Updated the first post with Adrianna's new clothes.)
Zach Walker
Route 4, Kalos

Adrianna Hepburn
Route 4, Kalos

Adrianna was very much appreciative of how helpful Adaline was, but she really wanted to get changed at home instead. She didn't have an opportunity to tell Adaline this until they had gotten into the bathroom at the center.

As Adaline pulled out some clothes, Adrianna said, "I really appreciate this, but I can't wear someone else's clothes. Besides, I don't wear dresses. I forgot to pack an extra change of clothes, so I'm going to go home and put on some new jeans. My house is not far."

She wiped away tears from her cheeks and motioned for Adaline to follow her. She looked back down at her wet pants again before taking a deep breath and heading back outside. Luckily, her house really was not far, though that didn't stop them from passing by people who stared at her accident. Adrianna tried her best to ignore them.

"OK, here we are," Adrianna commented as the duo made their way up the front steps to her house. Fortunately, it looked like no one else was home, so her family wouldn't find out about her accident. She unlocked the front door with her keys and then headed straight into her bedroom. Reaching into her wardrobe, she pulled out a pair of vintage Levi's 501 blue jeans, which she planned on wearing, and then put some crop tops and blue jeans into her bag for later in the adventure. She took off her ankle boots, which got ruined from her accident, and took out brown ankle boots from her closet.

She then tried to take off the belt she was wearing, but it was still stuck. "Why is this dumb belt so hard to take off?" Adrianna asked herself out loud before finally getting it loose. "Ugh, took long enough!" Then she started struggling with the zipper of her wet jeans. "Oh, this is so annoying!" When she finally got it down, she was able to pull off her jeans and put on dry ones. Being button-fly, she didn't have to worry about an annoying zipper. Adrianna opted for no new belt because of how hard it was to take off her other one and instead put her team into her bag along with her jacket.

After putting on the new clothes, she put the dirty clothes into the wash along with the other dirty laundry, planning to check on it before she leaves the city. Before heading back to see Adaline in the living room, she got cleaned up in the bathroom and put her usual makeup back on. She took a deep breath before heading back to meet her friend.

Immediately, she gave Adaline a big hug. "Thank you so much for all the help, Adaline! You are my best friend!" She then backed out of the hug and moved back before asking, "So, do I look good? You think the boys will like it?"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Oliver just whistled as he walked to Zach.

"That's one ugly screw up" He said, with a pat in the back "I do not know what you'll do, but you better plan something to make up for that one"

Adaline and Adrianna were talking, going ahead of them.

While he had some experience with messing. up with girls (even if it was a forgotten birthday due to having a project, or a surprise gone wrong), he never did something that stupid.

Seeing Lumiose in the horizon, he wondered if he should do something in one way or another. Better find an hotel.

"Mind if I ask where the Pokemon Center is?"

Last edited:
Years

Adaline Kestel
"Adventure Awaits"

Pokemon:
latest
(Paris, Female)

250px-665Spewpa.png

(Vienna, Female)

You look lovely, hun." Adaline gushed, glancing approvingly at her friend's outfit.

"And of course I'd offer you assistance. That's what friends are for." Adaline exclaimed, squeezing her friend's hand gently while offering her an empathetic gaze.

"Would you like to discuss what occurred between you and Zach? It might make you feel a little better."

Before Adrianna was able to answer, Adaline's cell phone began to violently ring, the sound of Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake filled the air. Adaline had chosen the famous musical piece as her ringtone due to her adoration for classical music.

Studying her phone momentarily, her mouth hung agape as she gasped in surprise. "Please do excuse me, I must answer this." She said before briskly exiting Adrianna's humble abode.

"Hello, Father." Adaline greeted, her voice cold as ice.

"Greetings, Adaline. I have heard from your mother that you are embarking on a pokemon journey. I was hoping to chat with you when you are in Lumiose."

"I am currently in Lumiose, Father. I'm visiting a dear friend of mine."

"Very well then. If you tell me the address I shall send forth a limousine to get you."

"I apologize for any inconvenience, Father, but now isn't the most appropriate time-"

He cut her off. A brusque man he is.

"Adaline, dearest, be reasonable. I am a very busy man, I have a business to run. Now, what is the address of your current location?"

Adaline sighed quietly before informing her father on her present whereabouts.

"Splendid. I shall let Gerard know. The limousine will be there in 5 minutes or less."

And with that, he hung up. Adaline solemnly glanced out to the busy street, defeated.

She entered the house again and explained to her friend about the conversation she had with her father.

"I do apologize, Adrianna. I feel awful leaving you so swiftly. My Father can be quite demanding you see."

A moment later, a sleek, jet black limousine appeared out of the window. Gerard, the old, weathered driver sat in the front seat, a thick white moustache concealing his kind smile. Adaline hugged her friend goodbye before exiting the house and entering the Limousine.

"Bonjour, mademoiselle Kestel, ravie de vous revoir." Gerard cheerfully greeted her as he chivalrously held the door open. He spoke little English and so relied on communicating in his native tongue, French.

"Bonjour Gérard, ravi de vous voir aussi."

Gerard Donadieu had been the Kestel family's butler for over 20 years. His eldest son, Marko, was an employee for my father at his expansive software company. Gerard and his family were really an extension of our own family, and they were commonly invited to the frequent banquets that my father loved to host, when he wasn't working.

"Nous ne devons pas faire attendre ton père." Gerard commented before driving off.

Last edited:

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
Zach Walker
Route 4, Kalos

Adrianna Hepburn
Route 4, Kalos

Adrianna was about to answer Adaline's question before Adaline received a call on her cell phone. Before she knew it, Adaline had left her house. Not wanting to be left alone, Adrianna decided to gather her things and head outside, making sure to lock the door.

"Time to find the others. I'm sure Adaline will meet up with us shortly," Adrianna said to herself as she surveyed her surroundings when she got outside. She wasn't sure exactly where Zach and Oliver would be, but figured she'd run into them eventually, even in this big city. She figured she'd try searching near the entrance of the city, where she arrived.

Elsewhere, Zach and was walking with Oliver and talking about the recent incident.

"Ugh, yeah I guess I'll have to make it up to her with something. She has to help me out though. That was so embarrassing of her, and she has a tendency to do those sorts of things," Zach sighed as the duo finally entered the city. "Alright, well let's go look for the girls."

Fortunately, it didn't take long to find Adrianna. As she expected, the boys were right near the entrance and had just recently arrived in Lumiose.

"Hey, boys!" Adrianna called out in the distance, hoping to put her recent situation behind her.

As Zach and Oliver turned around, Zach noticed that she had changed her clothes. "I see you finally got cleaned up, and you are looking great in those jeans!" He walked over and wrapped her arms around her waist and proceeded to kiss her on the lips a few times. It seemed as though things were starting to look up!

"Aww, thanks! I knew you'd like it!" Adrianna replied as she backed away from Zach's grip. "By the way, Adaline is not with me right now. She got a phone call and had to do something important. I don't know what it was though. I'm sure we will meet up with her soon."

"Huh, that's weird," Zach rubbed his chin, contemplating what Adaline could be up to before turning to Oliver. "So, what do you want to do, Oliver?"

Years

Adaline Kestel
"Adventure Awaits"

Pokemon:
latest
(Paris, Female)

250px-665Spewpa.png

(Vienna, Female)

The limousine halted to a stop in front of Augustus Kestel's company building.

"Nous sommes arrivés, Mademoiselle Kestel." Gerard informed Adaline, before stepping out of the automobile and opening the car door for her.

"Merci." She thanked him as she carefully stepped onto the sidewalk. She felt her heart instantly drop to the pit of her stomach. What did her father want to discuss with her?

The building before her, Kestel corporations, was a gargantuan, gleaming, skyscraper that seemed to tower over the bustling metropolis. It stood tall and proud, just like Adaline's father. The building was newly built and incredibly modern. A security guard stood adjacent to the beautiful glass doors, his skeptical dark eyes hidden behind thick, black sunglasses. He immediately recognized Adaline. She was a Kestel, after all.

"Ah, Adaline. Welcome! Your father has been expecting you. Please, come in." He greeted, a smile plastered to his dark face, before motioning for her to enter the building. Father had always been big on security. Not just anyone could enter into the prestigious headquarters of the behemoth software company. Unless of course, they had direct business with Augustus himself.

Adaline smiled at the tall, muscular bodyguard before entering the building. Immediately, she was greeted by the receptionist who sat at the front desk.

"Ah! Miss Adaline. Lovely to see you, doll." The woman gushed. Her name was Clarice. She had been working under Adaline's father for years and was another close friend of the family. She had shoulder-length brown hair, high cheekbones and a kind, motherly smile.

"The pleasure's all mine, Clarice. How are your children doing?" Clarice was constantly talking about her 3 young children. She was a devoted mother and it was evident in her nurturing behaviour. "They're doing well, darling. But might I say, you have grown up so much! You are a gorgeous young woman. You must have to keep all the boys at bay."

Clarice was rather talkative and Adaline didn't mind at all. Her bubbly personality was infectious.

"Oh, Clarice, you flatter me. Thank you! Now, Father is on the 58th floor, is that correct?"

"Oh-he is, yes! That's right. Sorry, dearie, I ramble! You are a busy woman and I'm distracting you. How foolish of me. Now, off you go darling!" Clarice spoke, her words exiting her mouth rapidly, her tone apologetic.

Adaline giggled before stepping into the shiny, silver elevator and pressing the button that would bring her to the 58th floor, where her father was patiently awaiting her arrival.

When Adaline stepped out of the elevator she immediately saw her father. He was standing with his back facing Adaline, gazing absentmindedly out of one of the many large windows in his spacious office. Upon noticing that his youngest daughter had arrived at long last, he briskly turned to face her.

Augustus Kestel was a lofty, built man, with broad shoulders, silver hair, and piercing emerald eyes that appeared to be constantly evaluating others. He was straight to the point, concise, and phlegmatic in nature. He was always dressed to the nines, in the most expensive suits one could afford.

"Adaline, welcome. I see you've made it in a timely fashion." He stood, glancing at the blonde female, as if attempting to read her. "Please, sit down. Make yourself comfortable."

Adaline felt as if she were about to engage in a business related discussion with her father, due to his formality and stoic demeanor. It felt nothing like a father initiating and intimate conversation with his child. He was all business, that was something that never seemed to change. He adjusted his tie before eyeing Adaline as she seated herself in the soft chair placed in front of his large, spotless desk. There was a single envelope on the desk. Adaline's father motioned to it. "You are to deliver this envelope to a man named Francois de Villier. He resides in a cottage just outside of Camphrier town, upon a hill. You can't miss it."

Adaline took the envelope, observing it momentarily. She wanted to ask what was inside but the look on her father's face told her not to ask any further questions. "Of course, Father." Was Adaline's response. Her tone placid, matching her father's.

"Francois will be expecting you sometime this evening. He is not a patient man so do not keep him waiting. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Splendid. I knew I could count on you, my daughter."

Adaline hesitated, waiting for her father to ask her about her journey, about herself, about anything really. However, the questions didn't come. Adaline got out of her chair, straightening the skirt of her designer dress before turning on her heel.

"Oh, yes. Before you leave I must inform you that your mother is planning to head to Hoenn in a week or so once the renovations on our mansion in Lilycove are complete. She's been eager to see your sister compete in the upcoming Hoenn Grand Festival."

Adaline paused for a moment. Her mother leaving? Her father's words hit her. He seemed to emphasize the fact that Anastasia was competing in the Grand Festival, meanwhile Adaline had only acquired a single gym badge. Her father didn't even know that. Did he perhaps view her as a disappointment?

"Alright, thank you for informing me, Father."

"Farewell, Adaline." And with that, Augustus turned his back on his daughter, dismissively. He had no more time for her. Adaline looked downwards as the elevator doors closed, separating the two. As it swiftly descended, she felt the sting of tears in her cyan eyes. When the elevator doors opened again, she blinked rapidly, in an attempt to dispel the sadness that had overcome her. She replaced her frown with a smile and stepped out into the lobby, where Clarice sat at her large desk, expectantly.

"How was it dear?" The receptionist asked once Adaline came into view. She was as perky as ever. Adaline clutched the envelope to her chest.

"My father assigned me to deliver a letter to a gentleman residing in Camphrier town." Adaline explained, attempting to keep her tone even.

"Ooooh! That sounds important! Have a safe journey. I hope to see you soon, Adaline."

"Thank you. Take care." Adaline bee-lined it for the exit, feeling relief when she was finally back on the streets of Lumiose. She slipped the envelope she'd received into her purse to keep it concealed,

Taking a second to catch her breath, she felt something slide across her rosy cheek. Was it raining? No, it was a tear. Adaline hadn't noticed it, but she had let her emotions get the best of her. She had started to weep. Her mother would be leaving the region in a matter of days and then it would just be Augustus and her alone in Kalos. The thought petrified Adaline. Her father was as emotionless and unfeeling as one could be. She couldn't remember the last time he told her he loved her. She wasn't even convinced that he did at all.

She wiped her tears with a silk handkerchief, ensuring not to ruin her makeup. When she felt that she looked presentable, she continued walking down the busy cobblestone streets in the direction of one of the many shopping districts.

A bit later.

Adaline marched down the street, 6 shopping bags in each hand. If there was one thing she loved, it was shopping. It also happened to be a fantastic distraction. She had purchased everything from a set of sapphire earrings to a backless lace dress. Adaline planned to drop her shopping off at the penthouse her family shared when they stayed in Lumiose. It was also where her father resided full-time.

Once inside the building, she walked into the elevator, until it reached the top floor. Without any hesitation she walked through the expansive penthouse and into her designated room, where she began organizing and sorting through all of the new clothes she had purchased. She even decided to change into a scarlet turtle neck with a pair of distressed jeans. Staring out of her bedroom window, she studied the beautiful, bustling city beneath her. She wondered where Zach, Adrianna, and Oliver were. She would be reunited with them again in time.

For now, she was off to Camphrier town. She held her head up high as she exited the penthouse.

Outfit:
tumblr_plo4i21iuz1v2dtn4_540.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Oliver exchanged a look with his partner, and shook their heads. But refused to say anything. Every now and then, he had the feeling that he didn't know what to say, or that whatever he had in mind will only cause problems.

Of course, the view of the beautiful Lumiose City distracted him. And Adrianna's arrival brought another distraction.

"Hello" He said, simply. Asked what he wanted to do, he paused for a second.

"Fight crime?" He joked, chuckling a bit, but pausing to think "Planned to hit the Museum at some point, and going to Prism Tower, or look at the Presses"

But there was something else to say, smiling with some mischief.

"But why don't you do whatever Adrianna wants?" He suggested.

Years

Adaline Kestel
"Adventure Awaits"

Pokemon:
144px-653Fennekin.png
144px-665Spewpa.png

Adaline had a fair bit of walking before she reached the gate to route 5, as the Kestel penthouse was located in the northwestern part of Lumiose City, just off of Autumnal Avenue. Adaline maneuvered through the crowds of people that lined the streets. "My apologizes." She mumbled as she bumped into a middle aged woman. Finally, after what felt like hours of walking, Adaline neared the outskirts of the city. She stopped momentarily, glancing the gate to route 5 in the distance. Cautiously, she looked up and down the street, scanning for any oncoming traffic. After determining that the coast was clear, she stepped onto the crosswalk.

Suddenly a flash of red appeared out of the corner of her eye. "Hey, miss! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" A loud voice wildly shouted. Adaline turned her head, gasping sharply. Before she knew it, a bicycle had crashed into her, sending her flying before she landed roughly on the road. She winced as she felt a stinging pain in her right leg. Adaline grimaced as she pulled herself up into a sitting position before glancing around in order to assess what had just occurred. To her right, a blond male lay sprawled out on the pavement, a broken crimson bicycle adjacent to him. In an instant, he lifted himself off the ground before kicking the bike forcefully and cursing every word in the book.

Turning to Adaline and seeing that she was injured, he rushed over to her, cussing under his breath. "I'm so sorry! I lost control of my bike-and, well… this happened. Piece of muk!" He swore.

He looked at her carefully, his olive eyes assessing her injuries.

large.jpg

"Hey, wait...You look awfully familiar. Adaline, right?" He questioned, clearly remembering her from the day prior.

"Y-yes. That's my name. You're Archer, correct?" She asked, wincing in pain as she attempted to stand, but to no avail.

"Hey! Take it easy. You're obviously in pain. Here, let me assist you." The blond male reached out his hand to Adaline, as he tried to help her get up. Adaline flinched as a surge of agony shot through her leg but she was finally able to stand up, despite how her legs trembled. "We have to get you to a hospital. You're in no condition to walk on your own right now."

Adaline simply nodded. She wanted to protest but her leg was throbbing to such an extent that she felt an inability to speak. "Also, yes, the name's Archer. It's nice to see you again. Although, this situation really isn't ideal." He muttered apologetically. Archer proceeded to wrap one arm around her shoulders so he was half-carrying her, half-helping her walk.

"You really don't have to do this. Although, your kindness is immensely appreciated."

"Of course. I know I may appear a little rough around the edges, but no way in hell am I going to crash into a girl with my piece of muk bike and leave her lying on the streets. I have better manners than to do that."

After a couple more minutes of limping around at a slow pace, Archer decided to try a different tactic. "Look, at this rate we won't make it to the hospital until next week. How about you let me carry you? We'd get there way faster."

Adaline nodded and without hesitation, Archer scooped her up in his strong arms, before continuing on his way toward the hospital.

A bit later

Once in the infirmary, a female doctor with black hair styled in a bob and round glasses inspected Adaline's wounds. "Looks like you took a considerable fall."

"Yes, well-" Adaline paused, gazing at Archer who sat across from her. She was so grateful for all of his help. Not only did he carry her to the hospital but he also offered to keep her company and wait with her.

"It was just an accident." She finished, not waiting to detail what actually happened.

"I see. Well, worry not dear, It's nothing too severe. You have a few cuts, scrapes, and some serious bruising on your knees but no broken bones, thankfully. I'm going to clean your injuries, apply some antibiotic cream to prevent an infection from developing and I'll bandage you up. Then, you should be good to go!"

"Alright. Do what you must, doctor. Thank you so much!"
"No need to thank me! This is my job." The doctor exclaimed before she began to clean the wounds.

After Adaline's leg was taken care of, the doctor exited the room, receiving a chorus of thank yous from Adaline. Archer immediately stood up and assisted Adaline in getting off the hospital bed. "I think I can walk independently now, thank you, though." Archer hesitated for a moment before moving away from the blonde-haired female, evaluating if she truly was able to walk on her own without wincing every 2 seconds. Adaline took a step forward and attempted to conceal her grimace. After a few more steps, the pain began to diminish. Well, either that or she was already growing accustomed to it.

"You're alright?"

"Yes, thank you."

As the two exited the room, Archer stayed in close proximity to Adaline, as if afraid she'd collapse.

"I never did ask you where exactly you were headed."

"Oh, I was on my way to route 5. I have an important letter to deliver to someone." Adaline explaimed.

"Funny, I was headed to route 5 myself. I was going to stay in Camphrier town for the night and head for Cyllage city tomorrow morning."

Archer held open the glass door for Adaline as he exited at the hospital's front entrance behind her. Now that the two were back on the bustling streets of Lumiose City, they paused for a moment. Archer's olive eyes studied Adaline's cyan ones. He really didn't want to go separate ways. He still felt incredibly guilty for the accident.

"Perhaps-" Adaline began, before being cut off.

"-We should travel together." Archer hastily finished, a toothy grin plastered to his handsome face.

Adaline nodded, her cheeks erubescent. "Splendid."

"Well then, route 5 here we come!" Archer announced with a chuckle, as he and Adaline strolled side by side, lost in conversation within a matter of minutes.

"So, Archer, if you don't mind me asking, are you from Lumiose?"

"Why? Do I look like I am?"

"Oh, no, I was just wondering!"

"Well, no. I'm originally from Couriway town, you see. I've just been travelling around the Kalos region in order to collect gym badges." Archer explained.

"Oh, wow! You've certainly journeyed a long way." Adaline gushed with enthusiasm.

"Yeah, well I enjoy travelling. Couriway town is great but I longed to see the rest of the region, yenno? I desired a change of scenery. Anyways, what about you, Adaline? You seem quite familiar with Lumiose."

"Well, I was born here and I resided in this lively city until I was about 8 years-old. After that, my family moved to Laverre City, and that's where I consider my home to be. Although, I did a lot of travelling growing up. You see, my father is from Hearthome City in the Sinnoh region and so we visited there often. He also would leave on business trips often and he would sometimes bring our whole family with him." As Adaline spoke, she recounted pleasant memories of visiting different places. All of a sudden, she felt sorrowful. Those times seemed like an eternity ago and Adaline silently longed for those days to return. Back when her family behaved like a normal family should, when everyone was together. She pushed those negative thoughts out of her mind, turning her attention back to her conversation with Archer and snapping out of her momentary daze.

"That's really cool. I've never been to Laverre City before, although I've heard it's beautiful place."

Adaline smiled, thinking of the whimsical place in which she lived. "Yes, it is quite the unique city. I couldn't imagine myself living anywhere else!"

Archer stopped walking for a moment and Adaline noticed that he was staring at a sign across the street. "Hey! That restaurant looks like it has a special on today! How about we get some lunch? I'm starved!" As if on cue, Archer's stomach grumbled loudly.

Adaline considered it and nodded. In all honesty she was feeling rather peckish herself. "Sounds like a magnificent idea to me."

"Perfect." Just then, Archer grabbed Adaline's delicate hand and bolted across the middle of the road, tugging her behind him. She grimaced slightly, her leg still not fully recovered. Once, across the other side of the street, Archer turned to her. "There! We made it in one piece!"

Adaline sighed before giggling. "I was concerned that I'd get mowed down by a bicycle again."

Archer chuckled before leading her inside the restaurant, her hand still in his. The restaurant was spacious, modern, and casual. Potted plants lined every table and the establishment smelled of lavender and sweetgrass. A friendly female hostess with auburn hair and red lips greeted them before sitting them at a table at the front of the restaurant near a large window.

Adaline studied the comprehensive menu before decided on the whole wheat spaghetti with cream sauce with a caesar salad as a side.

"What are you going to get?" Archer asked, the menu blocking his face.

"The vegetarian pasta and a side salad. Have you decided yet?"

"I didn't know you were vegetarian."

"Yes, I've been meat-free for a few years now."

"Interesting. Anyways, I'm going to order a burger."

Just then a waiter appeared at their table, notepad in hand.

A bit later

Now back on the streets of Lumiose City the two strolled about, Archer holding his stomach while attempting to maintain pace with Adaline, whose leg was feeling much better. "That muk was to die for." He exclaimed.
"Yes, it was exquisite. I still can't believe you ate 4 burgers, fries and a milkshake!"

Archer smile, proudly. "I was sure hungry."

Within minutes, they arrived back at the gate to 5. Archer's destroyed bike still lay upon the ground, completely untouched. Adaline glanced at it, noticing the loose scews that littered the pavement.

"Should we perhaps clean this up?" She asked, feeling guilty about leaving such a mess for someone else to take care of.

"Nah. Don't worry about it. Someone will find it and trash it in time."

Adaline nodded, reluctant. Staring up at the sun that was still high in the sky, she knew she didn't have all day to deliberate. She had an envelope to deliver and as her father said, Mr. de Villier was an impatient sort. Her tardiness would not be tolerated. Evening was approaching fast.

"Well, I suppose we should bid our farewells to Lumiose and head onward."

Archer nodded, before shouting, "Camphrier town, we're coming for you." And with that, the two marched onward to route 5.

Last edited:

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
(OOC: Sorry for the delay, guys!)
"The museum sounds like a great idea!" Adrianna exclaimed, excited at the idea of looking at some good paintings. She turned to her boyfriend to see what he would say.

Zach glanced around the city before responding. "I dunno. We still don't know where Adaline is. Maybe we should find her first before doing anything else."

Adrianna gasped. "You don't want to go to the museum with me? You're more concerned about Adaline? Well, I guess just me and Ollie will go the museum then," She had a smile on her face as she turned to face Oliver.

Before she could say anything to Oliver, Zach responded, "Hey wait a minute!" He grabbed Adrianna by her waist and pulled her closer. "Uh, I'll go with you to the museum as long as it isn't a long trip." He then turned to Oliver, making sure that he was between Oliver and Adrianna, and said, "You're welcome to join us too, Oliver. Wanna come?"

"Oh, by the way, before we leave the city, I just need to pick some stuff up at home," Adrianna chimed in.

Years

Adaline Kestel
"Adventure Awaits"

Pokemon:
144px-653Fennekin.png
144px-665Spewpa.png

Adaline stepped onto Versant Road, Archer just in front of her. The route was quite picturesque, surrounding the winding path was clusters of verdant bushes, their foliage rustling in the wind, the sound reminding Adaline of stories from her childhood, the ones where pixies would giggle amongst themselves as they plotted to play tricks on any pokemon or human that crossed into their territory.

"So, I'm going to assume that you managed to collect your first gym badge. You already seem much more confident than when I first encountered you own route 3." Archer asked curiously, gazing back at the blonde female behind him.

"Thank you. I was able to devise an efficient strategy in order to defeat Viola, although it was a hard-fought battle. Therefore, I suppose you could conclude that my confidence has increased a tad."

Adaline thought of the vivacious battle that she had with the esteemed bug-type leader. A sense of pride flooded through her.

"She was tough for sure. I'm interested to see how strong the other leaders are in comparison."
Archer commented thoughtfully.

Adaline's mind drifted to Valerie, the gym leader of her hometown of Laverre. She knew little about the famed trainer, although she was aware of the fact that Valerie had an affinity for Fairy-type pokemon.

After a few minutes of strolling and light conversation, the two passed a playground. It was vacant, not a child in sight. Past it, the road was blocked off, as a group of bikers were standing in the road, chatting amongst themselves, their automobiles parked along the road.

Archer and Adaline paused momentarily, unsure of how to approach this situation. The forest was quite dense on either side of them and there was no real way for them to move around the group. Archer and Adaline gazed at one another as the bikers chatted and guffawed noisily.

"Is there perhaps another path that we could take?" Adaline suggested, scanning her surroundings for any gap in the trees.

Archer shook his head and grumbled. "What a place to park." before marching up to the group.

He was a little intimidated, every member in the group was heavily tattooed and each individual wore a black biker jacket with an Ekans embroidered on the backside.

"Excuse me, fellas, ladies, my friend and I are headed to Camphrier town and we were given an important task. If you would please get out of our way, it would be greatly appreciated." Archer deadpanned causing silence from the group.
Adaline grimaced as they all stared at him, scowls upon their faces. A younger, tall member approached Archer and got in his face.

"Care to repeat that, brat?"

"You heard me. Get lost." Archer held his sharp gaze, refusing to back down. He had balls, that was for sure.

The dude grabbed Archer's shirt roughly, his face red with vexation. The young man appeared to be in his late teens or early twenties. His jacket was sleeveless and revealed tattooed, muscular arms and he had long, greased hair, and an eyebrow piercing. Essentially, he looked like the type of person you didn't want to mess with.

Archer simply held the guy's glare before freeing himself from his grasp. Before the two young men could duke it out, Adaline practically sprang forward, placing herself in-between them.

"Cut it out. There's no need for any of that." She reprimanded, her tone sharp as a blade, quite unlike her.

"Saved by your girlfriend." The biker scoffed under his breath.

"What was that?" Archer hollered, moving towards the biker. Adaline instantly grabbed his wrist, stopping him dead in his tracks.

"This was all one big misunderstanding. We sincerely had no intentions of disturbing your peace. We'll find an alternate path. My apologies." Her voice shook slightly, but she looked the long haired male straight on.

"We'll move on one condition: if you are able to defeat us in battle." Another member challenged, as he stepped forward. This man had greying hair, a full beard and was perhaps even scarier than his younger counterpart. On second glance, they shared a striking resemblance. Adaline wondered if they were father and son.

"You've got a deal!' Archer replied without any hesitation and Adaline gazed at him, uncertainty in her eyes.

He looked at her and briefly smiled. "We've got this. Don't even worry about it."

The older biker member placed a hand on the long-haired boy's shoulder.

"I'm sorry about my son, he was a bit of a tember, as you can clearly see." He chuckled loudly, before continuing on.

"I must warn you, though, we will not lose. The Deadly Ekans' never lose a fight!"
Everyone in the gang cheered then.

"I, Diesel, am their leader. This here is my son, Zaiden, my second in command. Now, we won't show you any mercy, so be prepared!"

Archer scoffed, clutching his pokeball in anticipated. "Tch. Whatever, old man. Prepare to cry in defeat."

And, with that, the battle had begun.

Last edited:

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
The group made their way to the museum, and their visit was rather uneventful. Outside of the museum, Oliver made the decision to split from the group

"Aww, I'll miss you. I hope we meet again one day!" Adrianna exclaimed as she hugged her friend.

Zach walked over and shook Oliver's hand. "It was nice getting to know you. Hopefully our paths will cross eventually."

With that, the duo went their separate ways from Oliver. "Looks like it's just us two now," Adrianna commented to her boyfriend.

"Not exactly," Zach replied. I'm sure Adaline is still adventuring with us. We've gotta to find her!" He had a sense of urgency in his voice, which Adrianna noticed.

"Eh? You sure seem worried about her. I thought you liked me though!" Adrianna protested as they both stopped walking.

Zach blushed slightly at that remark, but looked away before Adrianna could see him blushing. He then turned back to her and said, "Well, she is our friend. I just want to make sure she's OK. Anything you want to do before we leave the city?" He also playfully slapped her legs.

Adrianna giggled when he did that, and chose to just accept Zach's words, even if she didn't entirely believe him. The truth would be known soon anyways.

"I'd like to pick up my jeans at my house. They should be clean by now," Adrianna explained.

"Fine. Just be sure to use the bathroom before you leave your house. I don't want you to have another accident, babe," Zach whispered and then started laughing.

Adrianna pushed him away, but then Zach grabbed her and pulled her closer to him. "You know I'm just joking. I love you!" He whispered to her.

Adrianna shrugged him off and the two headed to Adrianna's house.

When they finally got to her house, Zach waited outside as Adrianna went inside to get her jeans. It didn't take long for Adrianna to re-emerge outside, which puzzled Zach.

"That was quick. Did you do EVERYTHING you needed to do?" Zach asked as he looked at her with a serious expression on his face.

"Oh my god. Leave me alone. I'm not a child, so stop treating me like one. I'll go when I have to!" Adrianna explained as she started walking to the outskirts of the city.

"Just make sure it is in the toilet next time," Zach mumbled before he went to catch up with his girlfriend. He put his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek as the two exited the city.

It didn't take long before the duo was able to locate their friend, Adaline. It even seemed like a battle was about to start.

"Hey, Adaline! I missed you so much!" Zach called out to her, much to Adrianna's dismay. He let go of his girlfriend, and ran over to give Adaline a big hug. "Wow, I see you changed your outfit. Looking good," He whispered to her, so his approaching girlfriend couldn't hear.

When Adrianna approached them, she pushed Zach off of Adaline and said to her, "Nice of us to meet up again. I really missed you. It seems as though Ollie won't be adventuring with us anymore." Glancing over at who appeared to be Adaline's friend, she smiled (because she felt that he was cute), and then she looked over at the bikers. "Seems like you were about to start a battle. Mind if we jump in? Maybe free-for-all?"

Years

c5105797b9548f1b12fdedaa644aa72d.jpg

Adaline Kestel
Pokemon: Paris the Fennekin & Vienna the Spewpa
"Adventure Awaits"

Archer smirked, his hands behind his head as the two of them trotted along Verdant Road. A cluster of Combee hummed around a flowering bush adjacent to them, and a pair of Fletchlings darted about the sky, chirping gleefully.

"Those bikers didn't stand a chance." The flaxen-haired male snickered, as he recalled the battle that had concluded only a few minutes prior. Just as he had stated, Adaline and Archer managed to out-class their opponents rather easily. It seemed as if Diesel and Zaiden were all bark, no bite.

"Their expressions were priceless as their pokemon fell in defeat. Oh, it was hilarious. Losers." He chuckled.

Adaline smiled politely, though her mind drifted elsewhere and she wasn't paying much attention to the current conversation. She was fixated on the contents of the letter that she was instructed to deliver by her father.

Who was Francois de Villier and what business did he have with my father?

Adaline also found it peculiar that he had requested that she deliver it personally. Why would he, an exceedingly wealthy man, ask his teenager daughter to ensure the arrival of this means of correspondence? Was it perhaps that he had assumed she was on route to Camphrier town and thus would be passing by Mr. de Villier's house? Adaline couldn't be certain. He hadn't even asked a single question about her, including her next destination. She wasn't even sure if he knew of her dream to become a top pokemon trainer.

"Adaline?"

The sound of her name snapped her back to reality and she gazed at the olive-eyed male beside her, a slight blush making its way across her cheeks. "Oh, I do apologize, I just became momentarily distracted. Lost in thought."

He considered this. "Something on your mind?"

She smiled sheepishly, gazing at the ground. "Oh, it's nothing, really."

He turned his attention to the white envelope as it was slightly sticking out of her purse. Without her noticing, he grabbed it, turning it around in his hand curiously.

"Francois de Villier, eh? Sounds like a name for a douchebag."

She glanced up now and reached for the letter, which he gave up without a quarrel, sensing her discomfort with his possession of it. He looked at her attentively, feeling guilty for taking it without permission.

"Sorry."

Adaline placed the envelope in her purse once again and was satisfied once it was completely concealed. "It's alright. This letter is immensely important. My father entrusted me to deliver it and I wouldn't want to disappoint him." Not that she would win his approval either, Augustus Kestal was never truly impressed by anything in life. There were no bounds to his expectations. He was exclusively a business-oriented individual. Feelings of familial pride were foreign to him. Affection was a rarity, it was a shooting star, you'd see it once for a brief moment and it'd disappear after a few seconds, leaving you wondering if you ever saw it at all, or if it was simply a figment of your imagination. The walls of her bedroom provided her with more comfort than her own father.

"Ah, I see." Archer nodded, not wanting to push the subject any further. He noticed a slight change in Adaline's demeanor, as she seemed unusually forlorn.

"I do not know the individual he's corresponding with. However, I assume the letter business-related and thus is highly confidential."

"Your father seems like quite an imposing man."

Adaline sighed. "You could make that observation, yes. He's the co-founder of the Poketch and is originally from Sinnoh. He expanded the company and introduced it to Kalos. He takes immense pride in his successes and has devoted himself to the prevalence of his company."

Archer stopped in his tracks. "Woah. Your dad is Augustus Kestel? That man's no joke. Wait, that means you're filthy rich, right?"

"Privileged, yes. Though I can appreciate my father's limitless work ethic, he isn't the most emotionally available individual. He's very austere."

Archer considered this, still appalled to discover that Adaline was the heiress of a multi-million dollar fortune and hailed from one the Kalos region's most affluent families.

"I can understand that. My father used to be a successful pokemon trainer in his youth, he had dreams to become one of the elite four and to eventually challenge the champion. Though he ended up meeting my mother and the two settled down together and I came into the picture. He never got to accomplish his dreams and as a result, he's been pushing me to finish his dream myself. Of course, I've always loved the thrill of battle myself. Though, he would almost take it too seriously, as if battling always had to be competitive. It should be fun, in my opinion. He treated it like it was my only path in life. If I did as much as mention any sort of alternative, even as a suggestion, he'd scoff and shut me down."

"I agree with you, battling is more than winning or losing, it's about establishing a connection with your pokemon and furthering that connection. It provides an opportunity for trainer and pokemon to be fully in sync and to completely put their trust in one another. It's a beautiful thing."

He smiled at her. "Exactly. That describes how I feel about it, too."

"Your father should be proud of you know matter which path in life you decide to walk on, as long as you keep yourself safe. Parents are to support their children and nurture their growth, not dictate their every decision." Adaline began, her own words hitting home. "I'm not certain how my father feels about my journey as a pokemon trainer, he's displayed little interest in the subject. I'm sure he'd rather me be in preparation to work for him and take over his business in the future."

Archer looked at her. "Would you ever do that? I think you'd make a badass CEO."

Adaline blushed slightly but shook her head. "No. You see, I've been raised to spot business opportunities whenever they present themselves, to view the world as my oyster, as something I can exploit for my own financial gain. Though, I think the world is so much more than that. I know I wouldn't be happy in a position of such power and responsibility, especially one that relies on the utilization of others. My father is brilliant, no doubt, though my mind operates differently. If I were to rise to such prominence, I would want to use my influence to make the world a more gentle, hospitable place."

Archer looked serious as he considered Adaline's words and silence fell over the two of them. "That makes sense. I can respect that for sure."

His belly grumbled all of a sudden and Adaline laughed.

"Ugh. I'm starved." The blond male groaned, clutching his stomach.

Adaline grinned. "Why don't we have a picnic? I have some snacks in my purse." She motioned to a patch of grass underneath the shade of a tall, verdant tree, pink blossoms swaying in the breeze. "We can sit there so we're out of the sun."

He grinned. "Sounds good to me."

Last edited:

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
(OOC: Here are the two new characters I introduce: https://i.imgur.com/9g0LKWs.png https://i.imgur.com/tx55Sp6.png. Lisa and Julia respectively)

Zach glanced over at Archer and was prepared to challenge him, before noticing two attractive girls nearby giggling and motioning for him to come closer.

He ignored Archer as he couldn't help but feel attracted to these girls and chose to go over there, hoping to have some time before Adrianna showed up. Also, Archer and Adaline were now wrapped up in a battle.

"What's up?" Zach said as he got near the two girls. One had black hair and wore a black crop top, blue jeans and an unzipped denim jacket. The other girl had blonde hair and a white long sleeve shirt, and also wore blue jeans. The black haired girl had on black ankle boots and the blonde haired girl had grey ankle boots.

"Hi!" The black haired girl exclaimed. "My name is Lisa and this is my sister Julia."

Julia smiled and waved at Zach. "What's your name, cutie pie?"

Zach blushed at the comment as both Lisa and Julia giggled. "Uh, my name is Zach," He smiled at both girls as he looked at them from top to bottom.

"Oh are you checking us out, hon?" Lisa asked as both her and Julia moved closer to him. Zach didn't even bother moving back, seemingly enjoying the fact that he had two beautiful girls walking right up to him.

Before he could respond, Julia said "You look kinda familiar. I think we knew you from somewhere a while ago!! Maybe you can help us since we're lost and trying to get home to Camphrier Town. Can ya be our handsome escort?"

"I, uh, don't remember you girls from anywhere," Zach responded. "But I don't know if I could be your escort because…."

"ZACH!" Zach turned in the direction of the yell and saw his girlfriend, Adrianna standing there. She was visibly angry and had her hands on her hips. "What're you doing, boyfriend?"

Zach had a very nervous look on his face and before he could respond, the new girls jumped in. They explained that they were lost and needed help returning home.

"Find someone else," Adrianna demanded as she grabbed Zach by the arm and moved him slightly away from the girls.

Lisa and Julia grabbed Zach's other arm and insisted that he was going to offer to be their escort.

Adrianna gasped "Did you really offer, Zachy?" She had a hint of sadness in her voice.

Zach didn't respond at first because having three beautiful girls tug at him, but hearing how sad he made Adrianna upset him.

"Adri, it's not what you think. How about we settle this with a battle? Us against them?" Zach asked as all the girls continued holding his arms.

"No fair! Julia and I are not trainers! We each have a Pokemon from home, but we are not trainers," Lisa pouted as she tugged on Zach's arm.

Adrianna tugged back harder and managed to release the girls on Zach. They almost fell down as Zach landed in Adrianna's arms.

"Come on. Forget about them," She whispered to him as she gave him a kiss on the lips.

He turned back to the girls, who seemed almost in tears, and then turned back to his girlfriend. "No, we will help them get back home."

Lisa and Julia cheered when they heard him say that and then proceeded to hug him, with Adrianna still having her arms around him.

"Wow, easy!" Zach exclaimed, although still excited that three beautiful girls were hugging him. "We will still have a battle, since our friends are still busy battling."

"That's OK, Zachy," Lisa whispered so that only Zach and Julia could hear. "If we win, we will give you a little present and you'll have to take us out on a date. Also, we will tell you where we know you from."

Zach turned bright red when she said that and almost felt like he'd collapse. Adrianna didn't seem to pick up on what was said, but could tell she would not like it.

"Let's start the match," She said, unenthusiastically. She let go of Zach and made her way to a more open part of the route. When she walked away, Zach winked at Lisa & Julia, who then giggled when he did that. The three of them then followed Adrianna, with Zach standing next to Adrianna and Lisa & Julia on the opposite side.

They all agreed to have a double battle and they'd each use 1 Pokemon. Zach brought out Froakie, Adrianna brought out Fennekin, Lisa brought out Rattata and Julia brought out Ekans.

"Use Bite on Froakie," shouted Lisa. Rattata ran towards Froakie and almost landed its attack before Zach focused himself on the battle at hand (he had glanced over to Adaline's battle briefly).

"Dodge it and use Bubble," Zach commanded. Froakie narrowly dodged Rattata's attack and pelted it with Bubble, sending it skidding backwards.

"Aw, so close," Lisa called out. "Maybe you should spend more time focusing on me and less time focusing on that other girl." She winked at him, which made him blush and Adrianna angry.

"Fennekin, use Ember on Rattata!" She yelled, hoping to finish the battle quickly.

"Ekans, use Wrap!" Julia countered. Before Fennekin could let out Ember, Ekans had slithered by and wrapped itself tightly around Fennekin.

The snake wasn't interested in letting go one bit and even tightened its grip, as Fennekin cried out in pain.

"Zachy, do something!" Adrianna begged.

"Zachy, do something!" Lisa mimicked, much to Adrianna's chagrin. She then commanded Rattata to use Quick Attack on Froakie, striking the frog and knocking him to his knees before Zach could even issue a command

"Oh come on, honey! Are you even trying?" Adrianna shouted to her partner, wondering if he was intent on losing for some reason.

"Of course I'm trying, Adri!" He said to his distressed partner. "Froakie, use Double Team!"

Froakie staggered to his feet and created multiple clones of himself, much to Lisa's shock.

Back