• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Daily: #FeatureFriday – More Sword and Shield fanart!

bobandbill

one more time
Years

HI ARTISTS

The Pokecommunity Daily wants to feature you!

A few months back, PC Daily published an article featuring fanworks made of the gen 8 starter Pokemon. We've had a follow-up, and now we have more Pokemon and people to make fanart of! Specifically, they are Alcremie, Duraludon, Rolycoly, Allister, Bea, Chairman Rose, and Oleana.

If you would like to submit artwork, please post below with your name, the image itself, and a link to your PC thread (or dA or tumblr, wherever you host your work). Any submission is acceptable, no matter what style or medium, so feel free to get creative! Digital art, traditional art, sprites, sculptures, whatever you would like The Daily to feature!

Note: we can still update the previous articles! If you'd like your art of any of the previously revealed Pokemon or people to be included in the original articles, let us know.

The tentative deadline is Friday, August 2nd

[Note that we'll continue accepting submissions after the article is published too.]

If you have any questions about submissions, please feel free to post them here or direct them either to the section staff or myself.

Last edited:

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
Years
Here's some Chairman Rose art! I post most of my work on Twitter.
vCgPE1H.png

Back