• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PikaClone Poll

Which Pokémon Is Your Choice?

• Total voters

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Over the generations, we have been introduced to numerous Pikachu clones. The question is simple; which is your favorite?

For me, I'm gonna have to go with Emolga!

Years
I like the pair of Plusle and Minun, but if we're voting on them as individuals, then I'm going with Emolga as my #1. Shoutout to the Marill family and Mimikyu, too. They aren't official members of the Pikaclone group, but I'd like to think they're honorary members.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I like the pair of Plusle and Minun, but if we're voting on them as individuals...

Yeah, I didn't know whether to include them as a package deal, or put them separately, but I wound up putting them separate since they are two different Pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
Emolga is one of my favorites in general! Togedemaru is a very close second though, I mean, have you seen it in the anime?! so cuuute

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'm going to have to go with Plusle & Minun but could only vote for one so Plusle it is.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Like the others have said, if they were together I'd definitely go with Plusle and Minun, but if we're talking only individuals I'm a huge Dedenne fan!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Pachirisu has a special place in my heart - I think it's the only Pika-clone I actually had on my party for a decent amount of time, haha.

Is Mimikyu considered a Pika-clone? I'm surprised you didn't include it in the poll! I think it would have won by a landslide if you did though, people love that little guy.

Years
Voted for Emolga here! I love it's design tbh.

Is Mimikyu considered a Pika-clone? I'm surprised you didn't include it in the poll! I think it would have won by a landslide if you did though, people love that little guy.
Also this is a good question because I'm not sure whether it's considered a Pika-clone or not.

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Mimikyu is just a ghost type Shroomish with a costume on.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Emolga! It was really fun to use when I tried it out in Black 2 and I adore Iris' Emolga and its little rivalry with Ash's Snivy hahah. Though I have to agree with someone above in that if Plusle and Minun were paired than I'd probably would've chosen them

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I vote Pachirisu! For some reason it gets a lot of hate? I think it's by far my favourite Pika-clone. :D

Heck I was going to go as far as write a cute PMD fanfic starring Minccino and Pachirisu, haha.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Pachirisu for me. It would make my roster for a new PMD game, joining its Generation 4 counterpart in Shinx along with Pikachu.

Years
Pachirisu has my heart! It used to be one of my all-time favourite pokemon. Dawn's pachirisu was so cute and endearing and I instantly fell in love with it!

tumblr_o8zhoceLES1rpn9eno1_400.gif

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Dedenne is so cute, so it gets my vote.

Though, I like Pikachu so much that any of the similar mons don't really beat it out for me. lol

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'm gonna have to side with my fellow fairy Dedenne! Emolga is a close second though.

Cid

Years
Togedemaru is adorable. :) The sounds it makes in the anime barely even resemble its name, like how cute is that :'D

Back