• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile I don’t understand the gift/friend ratio

gammy13

Banned
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 8, 2019
This is my opinion; I think with the amount of friends you can have (I currently have 91) the amount of gifts you can have at a time (10) and the amount you can send a day (20) and the amount you can open a day (20) is really stupid, I mean they already cap you out at one gift per friend a day but I think if I wanna waste my entire day off from work getting gifts from pokestops for my friends I think I should be able to we all have an inventory cap (besides being able to buy extra space) can I get y'all opinion on this? Also how cool would it be to get incubators from some gifts sometimes?fedloan irs.gov easybib

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I do think the gift limits need to be increased, especially the amount you can hold/send. I am currently sitting at 117 friends and very often hit the limit and it is very frustrating.

Getting incubators from gifts is a really good idea imo. There is really no good way of getting new incubators aside from forking out nearly 1500 coins for an adventure box so most players are stuck hatching (non transferable) eggs with their infinite use incubator and it is very inefficient considering how frequent eggs are in gifts and at Pokestops. I think they should drop at stops(around the rate that evolution items drop) as well as infrequently appearing in gifts.

Back