• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Desire To Be A Master - Ash Ketchum Club

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
hi welcome to our club ! thanks for joining. And yeah Ash is the real hero.

dark shadow 6 , TheAmazingSpiderman, Brendon McCullum got 30$ as weekly money.

New topic : Why Ash can't make his Pokemon become sooo strong ?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Btw the answer to your hangman thing is Rayquaza legendary type dragon&Flying, founded in ruby/sapphire/And commonly know emerald show in the movie destiny deoxys

New topic :3 Why Ash can't grow up his Pokemon too strong?;

Idk... i believe he allows his pokemon to grow at there own pace (Aside from when he has a grudge) Sadist thing is most of his evolving pokemon were fire typings, disproving the factor that in the shows Ash doesn't evolve his pokemon this means his pokemon are strong in a sense, although to be strong one would ev train(Hopefully everyone understands what this is...) but the show never mentioned Ev training but it seems to still be valid in the show, i digress(Quiet a bit) As it stands Pikachu is strong, just every time Pikachu goes to a new region he's reset to level one in a sense removing his op abilities (Aside from Electro-ball, and volt tackle and of course... iron tail -.-") Every time Pikachu either gain more power or is on par from his version one self, as for his secondary pokemon most of them are well... i guess they'd be considered placeholders for his original pokemon(I Get this idea from the factor that in both the unova region and battle frontier his original team (Or some of them) had a comeback showing how much stronger they have gotten, so this topic is kinda actually filled with holes... I mean Charizard fought Articuno in battle frontier and his team went against regi steel, ice, and rock... so his team is actually very,Very,VERY strong to go against legendaries.(Also this is my opinion, i know articuno, and the regi's arn't what they use to be)

(Sorry if i spammed or if you expected a small answer XD)

Last edited by a moderator:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Actually your right i agree with you. Ash was too kind. He wanted his Pokemon to grow as they want. Most of his Pokemon are still in 1st form. If you check in my club's "Ash's Pokemon" Box you will see which of his Pokemon have been evolved. The sadest thing is his most Pokemon are weak. Because they are not grown much. Most of them are in 2nd and 1st form of evolution.

GUYS NEW CSS ! NEW BOXES ! NEW NEW NEW THINGS ! CHECK MY CLUB'S CSS AND ALL. Also we got a new game in our hand ! its "Who's That Pokemon" And remember this Who's that Pokemon game will stay for 1 months. Everyone will post their screen shots and will have reward. If you want to know more simply check our Games and event box in the club

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Well Amazing, while I'm glad you agree with me your statement is untrue...His pokemon aren't weak because of their current "Evolution" I think of it as his current friendship level with his pokemon, Aka how his pikachu can go from a weak electric type that can't even hurt the 6th gens first gym leaders pokemon, to a strategical mastermind that uses iron tail to stand on ice and keep his accuracy, Ash's Squirtle is able to fend off even a blastoise via tactical advantages he's learned via being close to his pokemon, to ask his pokemon can't rely totally on pure power if that where the case well he wouldn't have made it past 3rd gen, think about it, he versed almost every legendary in pokemon history, Ash himself is just a god when it comes to pokemon battles, no matter the battle he finds a well planned formula for battling whether it's before or after he battles the rival trainer.

But those 30 toros...just nobody wants to have to deal with THEM!...

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Yeah i guess your right. While his snivy was in its 1st form but still was soo strong. And I really love how Ash save his Pokemon in any situation.

new topic :
Why Ash can't make to win the league of many region ?

Though he only won Orange league i guess.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I think thats cause he was too over confident Most of the time or his opponents were stronger and one more reason can be his Pokemon not obeying, like his Charizard in Indigo League!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Yeah i agree. It could be. Actually he doesn't take his old region Pokemons to next season in new region. And that's the prob. But it exciting too that the Director show us new new Pokemons. If ash will take his old Pokemons he will not chat any new. So its good too in a way. But i think the main reason is most of the people take legendary Pokemons. And its hard for Ash to beat soo hard opponent.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
ya, you're right and I guess the same, The Direct introduces all new pokemons of the particular region in every new episode, thats why he doesn't makes Ash carry his old pokes but i guess they must do some special events in X and Y, like Ash's Charizard returns to meet him and mega evolves or something like that, it'd be exciting to see if he becomes Char X or Y. And also Ash's Bulba or Squirtle surprisingly evolving into Venusaur and Blastoise, it'd make it more interesting!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
In diamond and pearl Ash losses to a Darkrai. So i think the main thing is weakness. Ash is not a good Pokemon trainer. Not because he is bad because he is still a rookie.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Name : Trainer VyNK (Vinayak)
Partner(s) : Charizard, Blastoise,Venusaur & Pikachu (too many huh? :D)
Reason of joining : of course because of Ash and his passion towards his and/or any pokemon.
Answer to the topic : My favorite Pokemon of Ash is by no doubt, Pikachu!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Topic for conversation; Why can't Ash win a League?;
First Off let me Just address one keen argument,
Ash Is A Rookie;
Ash isn't a Rookie, his mind functions like a elite four battler, Every time Ash's conflicted with a major battle he advances his battling skills 10 fold, i seriously could rant and rant on how many reasons Ash Canonly isn't a rookie but I'll leave you with this; Ash has beaten 3 elite four challenges, competed in over 3 leagues won one of them, has beaten up to 6 gens of gyms (Discluding Misty,Brock,Serrina because really they just kinda pitied him and gave him the badges...) That's all for now.

Secondly main topic;
Ok, so why can't ash win a league... Well he won the orange islands so he did technically win a league but out of the few he's participated in yeah we know the outcome, anyways like i mentioned in the first part of this Ash's skills intensifies 10 fold when in a major battle, Ash aims to be the greatest pokemon master the world has ever seen, and so far he is, winning multiple challenges beating the elite four multiple times, Ash has passed all of the trainers who we have played as he would beat Red,Black,Silver,Ruby, And pearl(Didn't include X because well managa hasn't released him...Therefor not canon) But if it came down to it Ash would battle all of them until he won and became the world champion, Ash didn't win those Leagues because he didn't want to, he knew he didn't need to but the creators wrote it off as a sad moment, if he really needed more reputation they would have made him with the league, so in many ways did ash really need to win?Did he even need to have this topic?DID HE EAT MY BAGEL!(I'm sorry i had to XD)

(Anyways i guess that's my opinion on this topic XD)

pikachu001

😄😄
Years
Topic for conversation: why Ash loses most of his battles even if he has type advantages? For example: fight of panpour and pikachu in season 14 (black and white) first gym

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Name : Trainer VyNK (Vinayak)
Partner(s) : Charizard, Blastoise,Venusaur & Pikachu (too many huh? :D)
Reason of joining : of course because of Ash and his passion towards his and/or any pokemon.
Answer to the topic : My favorite Pokemon of Ash is by no doubt, Pikachu!
Welcome to the club !

Topic for conversation; Why can't Ash win a League?;
First Off let me Just address one keen argument,
Ash Is A Rookie;
Ash isn't a Rookie, his mind functions like a elite four battler, Every time Ash's conflicted with a major battle he advances his battling skills 10 fold, i seriously could rant and rant on how many reasons Ash Canonly isn't a rookie but I'll leave you with this; Ash has beaten 3 elite four challenges, competed in over 3 leagues won one of them, has beaten up to 6 gens of gyms (Discluding Misty,Brock,Serrina because really they just kinda pitied him and gave him the badges...) That's all for now.

Secondly main topic;
Ok, so why can't ash win a league... Well he won the orange islands so he did technically win a league but out of the few he's participated in yeah we know the outcome, anyways like i mentioned in the first part of this Ash's skills intensifies 10 fold when in a major battle, Ash aims to be the greatest pokemon master the world has ever seen, and so far he is, winning multiple challenges beating the elite four multiple times, Ash has passed all of the trainers who we have played as he would beat Red,Black,Silver,Ruby, And pearl(Didn't include X because well managa hasn't released him...Therefor not canon) But if it came down to it Ash would battle all of them until he won and became the world champion, Ash didn't win those Leagues because he didn't want to, he knew he didn't need to but the creators wrote it off as a sad moment, if he really needed more reputation they would have made him with the league, so in many ways did ash really need to win?Did he even need to have this topic?DID HE EAT MY BAGEL!(I'm sorry i had to XD)

(Anyways i guess that's my opinion on this topic XD)

Ash is a rookie for me. Because in Unova league while fighting the second gym the gym leader teach him about roar attack. Which he should have faced in the first season. He didn't even knew that Roar changed the Pokemon with another one in pocket.

Topic for conversation: why Ash loses most of his battles even if he has type advantages? For example: fight of panpour and pikachu in season 14 (black and white) first gym

Thanks for a new topic you will have money for it.

AmiDesu

Late Night battler
Years
Name: SilverDunsparce
Partner: Dunsparce
Reason of Joining: Ash is my favorite anime charicter ever (and that means quite a lot concidering I watch a looot of anime) and I love how he always risks his life for his pokemon, even jumping off a TALL gym to save his pikachu. And that he's not like other trainers in the sense that he doesn't want to catch legendary pokemon, and instead befriends them. That is a real pokemon trainer and hero right there.
Answer to a topic: Why Ash can't grow up his Pokemon too strong?: (I know it's not the current one but I had to say something about it :3) 'Cuz if he did level up his pokemon too strong he'd be soo OP that no one would be able to beat him. And it would defeat the whole purpose of the show, that it's not always about winning, but bonding with your pokemon and treating them like your best friend and not a tool for battling, and that you should always try your best to fulfill your dreams, even if takes you years to accomplish. And to enjoy life along the way and make new friends.
As for what my favorite of Ash's pokemon is, you can't get better then good old pikachu. Remember the "Pikachu's Goodbye" episode waaaay back in season 1? I was crying because I honestly thought that pikachu really was gonna leave ash.
Man the show gets REALLY deep if you look at what it's about.. Just another reason I love the anime :)

Back