• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
NIC---E!
T)(e quality could've been better, but i LOV---E IT!
GLUB GLUB GLUB GLUB GLUB!
Hey buoys, c)(eck t)(is out!

what'2 wrong ff?
NOT)(ING!
Look at t)(is!

ooh, niice.
ii liike iit.
but ff..
you're 2uppo2ed two rate iit.

O)(!
I almost forgot about t)(at!
9.5/10, t)(ere!

niice one ff.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I can't imagine how long it would have taken for someone to make that gif.
6/10

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Mm. The image is cute, but ruined by both the black and white text- black because of placement and white because of adverts. I personally would fix that and then put a nice border on the image or something. The text underneath is in a rather unreadable font/size combination. I dislike the fact that the sig is flush up against the post/sig divider line and the left-hand side. I also have an aversion to left-aligned signatures in general, probably because I use Legacy and that means everything is right up in the same place, which makes it too busy and a bit untidy.

However, it isn't flashing at me or in ungodly bright colours and isn't really much of a pain to look at, so some credit for that. 4/10

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
I presume it's from "Homestuck", but still gives me the creeps...

7/10 for colors, and the fact that it's a .GIF. Just like you said above, .GIFs never get boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back