• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Aww sad to see ya go but exams are always important you know. I'm sure you can finish them and come back to PC soon okay? Good luck dude! Remember that real life issues always come first.

Thanks :) I know study make our Carrer and Carrer always come first :) Anyway maybe i am gonna online tomorrow (Maybe 1 40% chance) so anyway bye hope to see ya all again don't forget me ok ? And we will meet again so "Best wishes until the day we meet agian" :) BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
My computer, which had my old username and password saved, broke. Unfortunately I cannot remember what my password was, and I don't recall the email address I used either. Quite a pity, but I only had 100 or so posts anyway.
So yeah, new account. Not a big loss or gain!

Years
My computer, which had my old username and password saved, broke. Unfortunately I cannot remember what my password was, and I don't recall the email address I used either. Quite a pity, but I only had 100 or so posts anyway.
So yeah, new account. Not a big loss or gain!

I don't remember your old username, but yeah losing password is always bad. Anyways, glad to see you finally found a solution and yeah have fun getting active again!

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
Just wanna declare an account switch. I wouldn't if I hadn't forgotten my user, pass and even my email. Oh well..

Here is my old account: pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=260056

can't post URL's so sorry bout that. And its got a PC supporter status too :/

Years
Just wanna declare an account switch. I wouldn't if I hadn't forgotten my user, pass and even my email. Oh well..

Here is my old account: pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=260056

can't post URL's so sorry bout that. And its got a PC supporter status too :/
Hey there, welcome back to PC! No need to worry, it'll be easy to get your new account up to 15 posts! :) Be sure to check out the rules if it's been awhile since you've been here just to make sure nothing major has changed in them and please enjoy your stay back with us!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or any other moderator, super moderator, or a staff administrator and we'd be more than glad to help out! ^_^

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Looks like I have a problem again... :(
Turns out my main connection lags again and might unable to access internet at some point, and I can't resort to my mobile internet right now, so, sorry everyone... I might become inactive in estimate of a few days, but I might be back earlier or not, depends if the lag subsides or not.

So farewell for now, everyone.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
Hi, I made a return to this forum. Hopefully some of you won't mind having me around. I wasn't very active in the past, but I hope you will still welcome me back. <3

Years
Lol. Not a day into my visit with the rents; Comcast came in and set up their internet. So, basically, I'm back.

Nice to see ya back Tim, even though you haven't been gone for long.

Looks like I have a problem again... :(
Turns out my main connection lags again and might unable to access internet at some point, and I can't resort to my mobile internet right now, so, sorry everyone... I might become inactive in estimate of a few days, but I might be back earlier or not, depends if the lag subsides or not.

So farewell for now, everyone.

I understand you're having computer trouble again buddy, but do come back to full activity soon okay?

Hi, I made a return to this forum. Hopefully some of you won't mind having me around. I wasn't very active in the past, but I hope you will still welcome me back. <3

Hi there Jazz, I don't believe we have met but it's never too late to start making new friends! Glad to have you back on board and do be more active this time.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Hey guys! So i just want to declare a account. My old account is "rhettz_emboar"
I had only 3 months bonding with that account but i decided to make new one because the name of my account is a little bit rough ~_~

So yeah, here i'am with a new account ^^ <3

Last edited:

Memoric

Real Eyes
Years
Hi there, Nusty_!! It's always nice to see a fellow Filipino here. ^_^ Welcome back!

Last edited:

Drifloon

Hello! I joined back in 2009 as King900000, and I was active for a couple of years, later changing to King!. After at least a year of inactivity, I've decided to come back with a new account n.n I'm excited to be a part of the community again!

Years
Hello! I joined back in 2009 as King900000, and I was active for a couple of years, later changing to King!. After at least a year of inactivity, I've decided to come back with a new account n.n I'm excited to be a part of the community again!

I remember seeing you around... and nice name btw! Good luck that you snapped it up, anyways I do hope to see you around King and have fun getting active again!

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
Years
Hey what's up Pokecommunity?! Damn it's been a long time. It says last time I logged in was January 13th, 2010 at 0755. It's been a hot minute eh? Life (mostly the military) called and I had no choice to answer but I am BACK!

I look forward to re-connecting with you guys and gals.

Also, thanks to the admins to helping me recover my account. Much love!

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
幕之内 一歩 said:
Hey what's up Pokecommunity?! Damn it's been a long time. It says last time I logged in was January 13th, 2010 at 0755. It's been a hot minute eh? Life (mostly the military) called and I had no choice to answer but I am BACK!

I look forward to re-connecting with you guys and gals.

Also, thanks to the admins to helping me recover my account. Much love!
^^ Welcome back! Good to see you're back safe!
You've been gone for nearly 4 years O.O That's longer than my whole time being here!
well, you'll know the drill, and I hope I can get to know you better!

Welcome back once again ^^

Back