• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Club Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
oooo I know a few peeps that may be interested in joining the wrestling fan club! I hope you could make one, so that way I could spread the word to them! :) +1!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
BREAKING NEWS:

This is a public service announcement brought to you by the rebels!

SO! If you are tired and sick of what The Capitol is doing unto your family, then JOIN THE REBELLION! I urge everyone of Panem's districts and their people to join the rebellion against the tyranny of The Capitol!

#shot

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Anywaaaaays, what are your plans into your clubs this year?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My Animal Lovers club has had much success in the past couple of weeks. Honestly, I haven't thought of actual plans, but my main goal is to keep it active by providing as much discussion as possible. xD

My Sailor Moon club isn't doing so well and there's a perfectly good reason why: we're still waiting for that new anime to show up. It's been delayed for a while and I'm still waiting for an actual date. Once the two weeks are up I'll post again xD

I'm still working on that food club like I said earlier in the previous page. I've been a lazy butt that I might not implement CSS in it. My coding tonight has been awful and I hope to have more energy after work tomorrow so I can make it all yummy and prettyful. :P

Salzorrah

Years
Well, my Hunger Games fan club is doing terribad and I'm clearly NOT advertising so that it would stay alive...

My PC fanclub is still going strong and I'm posting there, making topics to ensure it doesnt die out.

My Filipino Fan Club is somehow in the dirt as most of them just join and they clearly do not read the first post </3 There aren't much people posting in it so that breaks my heart

My Social Network Society tho is booming so that's a + :]

@Megan, YOU SHOULD MAKE YOUR CLUB YUMMIER PLS

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'd join the Hunger Games club if I knew enough about it :p Read part of the first book and saw two movies, but I had to check the spoilers from other members to know who "the Mockingjay" was so maybe I'm not qualified to join xD

Salzorrah

Years
omg how can you not know who's the Mockingjay? IF you really watched the second movie, you would know :[

#gettingofftopic

So, uh, yeah, join the club! It's fun and all and uh, we have cookies! x3

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
I got the club back up.

Thanks guys though for the advice.

Hopefully I can get a few people talking this time. :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'd join the Hunger Games club if I knew enough about it :p Read part of the first book and saw two movies, but I had to check the spoilers from other members to know who "the Mockingjay" was so maybe I'm not qualified to join xD

It doesn't seem wrong to check the spoilers, Rika xD. Go with the flow and stuff :D

Or hide behind something and do a quick google search to get the answer. :P

Phantom1

Years
Great, so now it's ****ing closed and I can't get the info off of it.

And I'm not able to use the same title.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Really sorry to hear. You can't quote the first post but you can at least copy it. Only downside is that you have to re-add the BB coding like spoilers and all that. I could provide some CSS if you decide to remake it again, let me know if you want. :)

Hmm, you could reuse the title, just add "v. 2.0" or something so that way the club would seem like it went through some kind of upgrade. :D Maybe I could visit the Supernatural fandom on tumblr and see if there's title suggestions. xD

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Phantom, I sent the info to you from the first post in the closed thread. Hope it helps. If you need me to switch around thread titles, let me know.

I haven't watched the second Hunger Games movie, so I'd feel awfully out of sync if I were to join that club. I do like the series in general, though.

Salzorrah

Years
Great, so now it's ****ing closed and I can't get the info off of it.

And I'm not able to use the same title.

Yeah, sorry bout that! Partly our fault for that misconception. We said that you can double post after 2 weeks if the club has been stagnant but we might have forgotten to mention that the 1 month rule is still effect :( Sorry bout that.

But don't let that give up on your club makings! Go forth and remake the club!

Salzorrah

Years
Oooooooooooooh! Megan! YAY!

Already posted on the club and gotta say, it looks pretty delicious!

/me eats thread

BUUUURP.

Phantom1

Years
Yeah, sorry bout that! Partly our fault for that misconception. We said that you can double post after 2 weeks if the club has been stagnant but we might have forgotten to mention that the 1 month rule is still effect :( Sorry bout that.

But don't let that give up on your club makings! Go forth and remake the club!

Hey, it's okay, Lilith was nice enough to send me a copy of it, which was super nice. So I might remake it when I have the chance, btw, again, thanks!

Salzorrah

Years
OKAY, I just saw the Legend of Zelda club being closed and I was wondering if any of you want it remade because I can do it x3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
aradia got to me again uuurrrrr

I don't know much about Zelda :3 But there are tons of Zelda fans on PC, so it should be a good club to make I'd guess. If the old one died, maybe what's needed is just some fresh angles and topics in the new one, to spark discussion again.

I'm really lazy when it comes to keeping up with the clubs I'm part of... Or even which clubs I'm part of O.o I guess I've joined those that pop up in my subscribed threads list. Better go make a check on them to be sure, hm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back