• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] 6th Gen Guest Appearance in the Current Anime

Years
Guys yesterday as you might have known along with some awesome info about 6th Gen games... A character of Kalos region : Pansy is appearing in the anime on July 18. What would be the outcome of her appearance in the anime. Feel free to discuss here guys..

Years
  • Age 35
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 20, 2015
That's great news! They're also debuting two of the 6th Generation Pokemon in this episode: Gogoat and Helioptile. I guess Satoshi will yet again realize there's another unexplored region with all new Pokemon and decide to head over there with Pansy. So maybe, just maybe, she'll be one of Satoshi's new partners in the X and Y anime.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
o_o
How is introducing 6th gen pokemon into the 5th gen anime 120 days away from X/Y help? Sure, it gives us a sneak peek of next region...but in three weeks or so, we're all going to forget it. I think it's a good idea, but they should've waited.

Years
o_o
How is introducing 6th gen pokemon into the 5th gen anime 120 days away from X/Y help? Sure, it gives us a sneak peek of next region...but in three weeks or so, we're all going to forget it. I think it's a good idea, but they should've waited.

It's been a common trend for Pokemon from an upcoming generation making an appearance in the current anime, it's mainly for advertising purposes. But anyways, I'm looking forward to this episode cos she looks like an interesting character. And she will be known as Alexa in the English dub of this episode, just like the English version of the games.

Years
Yes Alexa is confirmed English name of Pansy and you know what she will continue travel with the gang until they reach Kanto.. How cool is that.
@ MalcomX : Actually she will be showing three 6th gen Pokemon: Gogoat, Helioptile and Noivern

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Just found out about this. They will have this episode, then one more - a "season finale"

Japan doesn't take as many breaks as America for TV, but the game isn't out yet. Nintendo said EVERYONE would start their adventure at the same time!

ASH DOESN'T GET TO KALOS BEFORE ME!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh he ain't going to Kalos yet. He's just getting the usual sneak peek. I mean, we've been getting a look at all the newer 'mon and characters, why shouldn't he? Then we'll all be around the same point in our journey, right?

Years
So @SnowPoint : You are saying that when after Alexa's appearance that would be end of Dekorora !!!!? after they reach Kanto there will be a final season in Kanto before Kalos????

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ooh hey you might be onto something there. Maybe we'll get another short arc in Kanto before going to Kalos? It would finally make sense out of Iris and Dent saying they want to travel there with Satoshi. Maybe they would just end up visiting Ash's old friends or something idk.

Years
Ooh hey you might be onto something there. Maybe we'll get another short arc in Kanto before going to Kalos? It would finally make sense out of Iris and Dent saying they want to travel there with Satoshi. Maybe they would just end up visiting Ash's old friends or something idk.
Or maybe even in Kanto Ash might encounter his Kalos region Rival in Kanto itself where he will loose against this new character which will burn his soul and he will travel to Kalos to teach this guy a payback lesson

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I was baffled that they didn't advertised Gen V in the Sinnoh saga apart from the Zoroark movie, so it's good to see them advertising the newer Pokemon in the actual anime properly.

That's great news! They're also debuting two of the 6th Generation Pokemon in this episode: Gogoat and Helioptile. I guess Satoshi will yet again realize there's another unexplored region with all new Pokemon and decide to head over there with Pansy. So maybe, just maybe, she'll be one of Satoshi's new partners in the X and Y anime.

Nah, that role is possibly best suited for Shauna, since she looks around the same age as Ash.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yeah unless they want to really change things up and give Pansy the role of "group mother" to Satoshi and someone else then she most likely will not be travelling with him for more than an episode or two. She may still be the catalyst for Satoshi's interest in Kalos, though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2013
Yeah unless they want to really change things up and give Pansy the role of "group mother" to Satoshi and someone else then she most likely will not be travelling with him for more than an episode or two. She may still be the catalyst for Satoshi's interest in Kalos, though.
This is what I was thinking. She will act at the plot device like Gary did with Sinnoh, like Harrison did with Hoenn, and like the GS Ball did for Johto. Ash will see the pokemon and go "Oh I have never seen these pokemon and their info doesn't appear on my dex hmmm" Then Alexa will say yeah "There is a region called the Kalos region, and in fact my sister Viola is a gym leader there." This will spur Ash on to leave for Kalos simple as that. I don't see her a a group mother either. I see Ash being like he was in Hoenn and Sinnoh were he is the Vet trainer.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Me too! I'd love for him to go back to being a mentor. If Dent is staying, he'll be the group mama. If he's leaving, we'll have Takeshi back to play mama. Satoshi will be the experienced but still learning battle mentor to the next main girl. Either Shauna or Serena will be the next girl travel partner, but it's probably going to be Shauna. She seems to be more innocent and bubbly, which fits the presentation of the main girl. Serena seems too calm and mature to be receptive of mentor-Satoshi from what I've seen of her. If they're going to go with a group of four, I can see Trevor joining the main group.

Years
Too much confidence of a new girl in Kalos !!!! Hee hee hee I am having a vision no one but Ash, Iris and Cilan would be traveling in Kalos only...

About that Alexa being same age as Ash. No how could that be ??? I mean common she is a journalist guys... She should be older... Roaming outside Kalos just to interview people and motivate them to come and travel in Kalos region...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
No we're not saying Alexa/Pansy is the same age; we're saying Shauna is the same age and therefore will be more likely as the next main girl. I just don't see Iris continuing to Kalos; I see her going off to train with Clair.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm honestly surprised that Alexa is making an appearance in the B/W anime before X/Y come out. I also think that this ep is a good way to show what other moves Gogoat, Helioptile and Noivern may learn in the games.

Years
I'm honestly surprised that Alexa is making an appearance in the B/W anime before X/Y come out. I also think that this ep is a good way to show what other moves Gogoat, Helioptile and Noivern may learn in the games.
Yeah and when they will show their moves , Ash n Co. will probably say OMG What a move . I have never seen Pokemon use this move before and Alexa will proudly be standing on top of the world when she hears this.

Speaking of what do you guys think would be her character and appearance??? A happy cheerful lady like Bianca or what?

Back