• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Category for characters in the writer lounge?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Since there's now a lot of people making Oc threads in the Writers Lounge, would it be possible to add a category/tag entitled Characters in that forum? Make it easier, in my opinion, for people to distinguish them for discussion threads.

Bay

Years
I think it only makes sense! Don't think we have too many unique categories in Writer's Lounge saved for World Building.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
yo, OC repositories coming up

Sounds like fun :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Sorry to bump this, but I think we should still have more tags in the writers lounge like [characters] [discussion] (or [talk] as seen in the art forum and roleplay forum) [question] [feedback] and etcetra. Would really diversify the section if we had categories to tag our threads in.

I noticed that the art studio and the roleplay forum all have tags, but the writer lounge does not. All there is in Writer's Lounge is World Building for back when people made their own worlds around PC.

Last edited:
Years
Honestly, the tags in WL are pretty outdated and could definitely use a revamp. I'd be down for [talk/discussion], [characters] and [worldbuilding]. That should pretty much cover everything. Feedback could get confusing since there's also the staff-only feedback tag that pops up sometimes for forum feedback.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Honestly, the tags in WL are pretty outdated and could definitely use a revamp. I'd be down for [talk/discussion], [characters] and [worldbuilding]. That should pretty much cover everything. Feedback could get confusing since there's also the staff-only feedback tag that pops up sometimes for forum feedback.

Hmm, then how about [request] for feedback? I did notice that there are people asking for help with titles, beta reading, and for help on articles in Writer's Lounge, as well, after all.

Back