skunkape

Age 27
Male
London, England
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
720 posts
14.7 Years
A while ago I watched the end of AoT since last posting here, super excited for the next part, but another long wait :((

I also started Netflix's Castlevania although it's a grey area on whether it's anime or not lol.

I've been watching the TV version of the Mugen Train arc of Demon Slayer before getting to S2. Almost finished that now too!

gimmepie

Age 26
Male
Australia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
24,215 posts
10.2 Years
Just finished watching Cowboy Bebop. I quite liked it and its whole aesthetic and I think there were five or so episodes that were particularly good. The remaining twenty-ish tended to be solid but nothing special with a few in there that were pretty dull. The soundtrack though was always on-point. I think it's a solid show and it was a good watch but it does get overhyped purely on its status as a classic.

I'm about halfway through the Garden of Sinners movies now and idek what to think about those lmao. They're pretty good but they're also very weird with an intentionally confusing non-linear storytelling style.

After these, starting on Kaguya-sama s3 will be a nice change of pace lol.
RPWLA&MVGGaming Journal

VisionofMilotic

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
7,505 posts
6.1 Years
Totsukuni no Shoujo/Girl From the Other Side. I saw the 2019 animated short. The imagination in the visuals has no bounds, and the unique look also seems to really capture the style of the manga it is based on well. I felt like it ended when it was only just beginning, and I was left longing for some more, but it's introduced me to the series, and I am going to next watch the feature length film version that was released this spring.

When I first saw "teacher" I thought it was a horror theme, and then I realized it was going to be something more, a story of friendship that transcends worlds and the cycle of life.

I am also interested in listening to the Irish folk song Siúil a Rún that inspires the story behind Girl From the Other Side. I will wait until after I complete the manga and movie though to avoid spoilers.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Fairy

she / they
in the flowers
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
16,482 posts
11.1 Years
Rereading Junji Ito's Tomie. Currently on chapter 3. :)

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur
tokyodrift / icycatelf / megan / starlight
pair ♥ Fact Checking Gardevoir

.hack

skunkape

Age 27
Male
London, England
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
720 posts
14.7 Years
Been catching up on The Promised Neverland S2 even tho the reception was less than favourable wanna make up my own mind. Finished Mugen train TV anime so will be started Demon Slayer S2 finally soon. Also been watching Ao Ashi as it airs which has been pretty good so far, it's my first proper sports anime, not my usual genre but been looking forward to this & Blue Lock for quite a while.

I also finished Netflix's Castlevania, and not long after I did it's follow up Nocturne was announced which was pretty cool!

Just finished watching Cowboy Bebop. I quite liked it and its whole aesthetic and I think there were five or so episodes that were particularly good. The remaining twenty-ish tended to be solid but nothing special with a few in there that were pretty dull. The soundtrack though was always on-point. I think it's a solid show and it was a good watch but it does get overhyped purely on its status as a classic.
If you enjoy Cowboy Bebop, give the movie a watch, I remember really enjoying it and it feeling just like a long & good episode of the series.

Rereading Junji Ito's Tomie. Currently on chapter 3. :)
LOVE TOMIE! & Anything Junji Ito! :)

- Full Metal Alchemist (the original one, not Brotherhood, gotta watch Brotherhood later)

So yeah, those are the series I've been watching lately. Pretty cool things IMO
Love the OG FMA, although Brotherhood is considered more popular, I still preferred the classic FMA! Both are so good still ofc!
Age 23
He
London, UK
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
31 posts
18 Days
It was a few episodes of Pokemon Journeys. It's currently my favourite ever Pokemon series so far, as it's changed the plot from the previous series well, in my opinion.
I chose my username because I couldn't think of anything creative, so just chose the names of the first two starters I ever chose in Pokemon games (Fire Red and Leaf Green)

I work in a coffee shop, and live in London. My hobbies include cooking, video games, playing violin, and movies.

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 39 Minutes Ago
Posted 39 Minutes Ago
36,866 posts
15.7 Years
Hisuian Snow episode 3! And now I'm really considering picking up Love Live Nijigasaki again, and actually finish this time... but I might have to do it on 2x speed to catch up to where I was before lol. ;_;'