• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
Akiza's bazzete's (torchic) sprite is abnormally large, also for whatever reason when you challange the classmates one battle before their pokemon go up a level and they add a new one you end up having to face them twice the second battle being with the new levels and pokemon

I'll look into this. If you can show pictures that would help me fix the bug faster!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 10, 2023
When using any strength action it says (Script 'Interpreter_Commands line 514: NoMethodError occured. undefined method '> =' for [10, true, true]: Array) and exits the game.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
When using any strength action it says (Script 'Interpreter_Commands line 514: NoMethodError occured. undefined method '> =' for [10, true, true]: Array) and exits the game.

All Strength related actions seem to work for me. Have you ever downloaded a previous version of the game? If so, maybe some of the old data is mixing with the new. If this is your first download of the game, I'd like to see a full crash log screenshot so I can see more details on what went wrong.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 10, 2023
i am going to redownload it first and start over and see if that works if not i will do a screen shot

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 10, 2023
opps my bad no error i must of messed up the download and can you put in a berry farm later like instead of having to go into the fields daily you decide to plant them at school

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
opps my bad no error i must of messed up the download and can you put in a berry farm later like instead of having to go into the fields daily you decide to plant them at school

I'm glad you found the fix to your problem. I also thought adding a berry farm outside of the floor fields was a good Idea, so in the next update, You'll see it. Also will put your name in the credits for the suggestion!
The update will be coming out tonight. I found and fixed some more bugs so I'll release it once I squash a few more

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
Here's the image you asked for
Screenshot-1.png

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
Here's the image you asked for
Screenshot-1.png

Try deleting all Older pokemon pathways versions on your computer, because the new update required us to enlarge all our battle sprites. What you're experiencing might be conflicting data between versions.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
There isn't any older versions on my computer I double checked

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 10, 2023
will there also be stat perk like u pay a certain amount for like lets say strength i you pay for a perk it can reduce the amount of strength required for moving boulders or maybe being able to passive gain some per day and maybe increase the amount you get to

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
I got to Class C and when you go to the cafeteria the only person they're is Akiza and two purple shirted blonde hair dudes who are always there and don't react when you talk to them, is that supposed to be the case even though the whole class left to go there?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
oh and none of the classmates react when you try and talk to them other than the one with the blue cap from before

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 26, 2023
Disobedience doesn't seem to be an issue now, but due to the removal of badge, Cut no longer works in field. Also while trying to push boulders, it says I don't have enough strength, even though I have 10. It may be due to my strength showing as (10, true, true), while is probably related to the Hitmonchan fight event, but I am not sure.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
After a class battle ends you are still left with only the pokemon you chose for the battle, they're not even in the storage system you just lose all your party but one. Also battles with Esrever are broken when the two of you get up and go to the middle of the room he gets stuck behind your pokemon.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
Disobedience doesn't seem to be an issue now, but due to the removal of badge, Cut no longer works in field. Also while trying to push boulders, it says I don't have enough strength, even though I have 10. It may be due to my strength showing as (10, true, true), while is probably related to the Hitmonchan fight event, but I am not sure.

Interesting, I'll re add badges but maintain the added benefit of Pokemon obeying regards of level. Also, can you show me a screenshot of the strength error your getting. I don't get any strength related problems so I'll look into it

After a class battle ends you are still left with only the pokemon you chose for the battle, they're not even in the storage system you just lose all your party but one. Also battles with Esrever are broken when the two of you get up and go to the middle of the room he gets stuck behind your pokemon.

Oh no! This needs to be addressed ASAP. I want the battle system to be perfect in class, so I'll be dropping another patch today with some more fixes and possibly new features.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 26, 2023
Interesting, I'll re add badges but maintain the added benefit of Pokemon obeying regards of level. Also, can you show me a screenshot of the strength error your getting. I don't get any strength related problems so I'll look into it

Here they are

Attachments

• tmp-cam-7119281182045015983.jpg
    tmp-cam-7119281182045015983.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 13
  • tmp-cam-5006648793384507578.jpg
    tmp-cam-5006648793384507578.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 14

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
Here they are
That's strange. I don't know why it even says true. I made strength in the same way I made all the other stats. I wonder if it might have something to do with the emulator you're playing on, but I'm not sure. I'll look at the strength logic still. Thanks for the post

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 26, 2023
That's strange. I don't know why it even says true. I made strength in the same way I made all the other stats. I wonder if it might have something to do with the emulator you're playing on, but I'm not sure. I'll look at the strength logic still. Thanks for the post

Did a quick restart in a new save without doing the Hitmonchan event and the strength thing is working fine. Almost certain that it has something to do with that event. Will keep you updated if I find any other errors.

Attachments

• tmp-cam-8725037170806498670.jpg
    tmp-cam-8725037170806498670.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 4

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
Hope you guys have fun with the new perks system! I also fixed some bugs so yeah

4/4/2022 | Alpha 4.5| Perks Update
- Added Perks that can be earned by completing club activities. There are 13 in total, but you can only have two and you cant remove them so choose wisely!
- Added Yariette and Hyun to the academy cafeteria
- Fixed Pokemon not being restored after class battles
- Fixed Esrever getting stuck
- Re-added badges to fix HM usage.
- Fixed Old hyun affinity system in battle club
-----------------------------------------------

Back