• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Lustrous Aqua (Fakemon + 2 GYMS!!)

Which starter Pokémon will you be choosing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I like that Ash is a guest star in this, it'd be cool if he becomes a major ally against the bad guys in this game. It also cant be an Ash adventure without occasional run-ins with Jessie, James, and Meowth, it would be good to see them in this for comic relief

EDIT: Glad to see the wiki is being made, but where I am right now I wish I knew the base stat totals for Cryodome so I know wha nature to go for when hatching the egg

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
small issue here. The wiki states Toxifly is bug and poison but when I evolved my Toxicoon it became bug and fling instead. Which is the correct typing?

Also the pokedex information appears to be ripped straight from official entries. I would reccomend coming up with new original pokedex data for all fakemon in the game for the future.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 22, 2023
Are you still working on this game? If so, can you please update with the progress so far?

Years
This game is dead right? The dev seemed to have been active in the beginning but it has been two years since last time he posted anywhere. Its a shame, the game looks good otherwise :(

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
---------------------------
Pokemon Lustrous Aqua
Exception: TypeError

PBIntl:740:in `sprintf'

PBIntl:740:in `_ISPRINTF'

PBIntl:739:in `gsub!'

PBIntl:739:in `_ISPRINTF'

PBIntl:738:in `each'

PBIntl:738:in `_ISPRINTF'

PokemonTrainerCard:60:in `pbDrawTrainerCardFront'

PokemonTrainerCard:30:in `pbStartScene'

PokemonTrainerCard:105:in `pbStartScreen'

BW2 Menu:572:in `trainerCard'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\brand\Saved Games/Pokemon Lustrous Aqua/errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK
is the error i get when i go to my name section t look at badges and money. it is all blank nothing is showing up

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Pokémon Lustrous Aqua can't reload save game at all

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-26 120528 lux.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-26 120528 lux.png
    22 KB · Views: 1
Back