• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
Samurai Jack is still the most epic cartoon on Cartoon Network. :L

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
LONG AGO, IN A DISTANT LAND, I, AKU, THE SHAPE-SHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS, UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL. BUT, A FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR WIELDING A MAGIC SWORD STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME. (AKU GETS SLAPPED AROUND) BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW WAS STRUCK, I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE, WHERE MY EVIL IS LAW! NOW THE FOOL SEEKS TO RETURN TO THE PAST, AND UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS AKU.

GOTTA GET BACK
BACK TO THE PAST
SAMURAI JACK

There was no Winter in Toronto. It was so mild and it never snowed.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years

Over here in BC....we got it late, had a dry period for a bit, more snow, and now we're waiting for the last bits of it to melt.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember Samurai Jack. I think I actually watch some episodes of that earlier this year when we were took lazy to switch the channel from Boomerang.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
64. I remember seeing commercials and what-not for Samurai Jack, but come to think of it, I don't think I ever actually watched it.

Oh, and by the way, don't say zero, mods. :P

droomph

weeb
Years

Boy comes running in, says, "Dad, dad! Mom got hit by a bus!"

Dad says, "My lips are chapped, son. Please don't make me smile..."

Lol, The Joke Man. Best joke evaaah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
71. Mine was in its mid 40s before evolving back in my Diamond run, second hardest guy I had to evolve in there. Second only to the Riolu I was trying to evolve for a friend of mine at the time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Evolving my Budew on Platinum was fairly easy. Then again I don't really have a problem with evolving friendship Pokemon in general. /got skillz yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back