• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Hi friends!

Klippy, machomuu and I have created a Discord server for PokeCommunity. Discord is free, and is a great text and voice chat client!

Discord server join link: https://discord.gg/pokecommunity

If you have a Discord name different from your PC username, make sure to let us know who you are!

Last edited by a moderator:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
This is a great contribution. I've been thinking of a great alternative to skype and I remember some of my friends in League using this for voice and comms instead.

Great shot.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
This is a great contribution. I've been thinking of a great alternative to skype and I remember some of my friends in League using this for voice and comms instead.

Great shot.

Thanks! I know lots of people 'round here play LoL too, so feel free to use it to do some PC 5-man's. ;)

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
Years
Discord oldfag here (perhaps longest user on PC?). It's really better than Skype, less resources, thumbnails and preview images are better, YouTube videos play in the application, works both with a browser and an application. Overall it's the best honestly.

ALSO DON'T BE THE PERSON THAT GOES
"OH WHY WOULD I WANT A BROWSER BASED TALKING APPLICATION?"

DOWNLOAD IT!
https://discordapp.com/apps

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Same name on Discord as on PC.

So much better than Skype, and the mobile app actually works well too. Nothing should be stopping you from giving it a try!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
About time you guys actually consider Discord 8)

Username's Illusione-Tempus over there.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Me and my friends used to use Mumble but ditched it in favor of Discord, and it'll be nice to have another server to hang out on. I change my username sometimes but it'll probably be either Rainbow or madmadmaddie.

Yukari

Iiiii don't really like discord but I joined anyway. My name on there is the same as here.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
*notices thread* ooh.

I'm called rikadventure in the chat c:

Years
Okay so I joined Discord a while ago and the interface still confuses me somewhat. I also go by Lisia on there and maybe I'll get to play something with someone someday soon? :)

TY

oooooh this sparked my interest, got nothing but positive things about Discord honestly

Same name as on here

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.

Any help? Google wasn't friendly this time...

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
I joined, mostly in search of more voice chats. Much easier for me to joke around and make friends that way. I do hope a lot of those happen in there. By the way, my name is obvious on there. Arylett.

Honestly, I don't play many games and only got Discord for FF14, which I'm currently not subscribed to anymore. If any interesting ones are introduced my way though, I will consider them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back