• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quite new but interested!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 2, 2018
Hello! I am quite new here, and have only really gained a major interest in Pokemon in the last few months. So far I am mostly used to Generation I,II, and IV games.

My favorite Pokemon are Vulpix, Ninetales, and Eevee (including any Eeveelutions). I even have plushes of Eevee and Vulpix.

Years
Hi Namae!~ You're really a fox lover aren't you? I wonder why we can't have pet foxes they're so cute! Why did you go from Gen 2 to Gen 4? Is 3 an unlucky number for you lol. And Which Eeveelution do you like most? I'm gonna guess it's Flareon. Btw, I hope we can be friends. Eevee fans must stick together!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome! Pokemon is a great way to make friends, especially here. What made you get into the series? The Vulpix line is one of my favorite evolution lines in the game, it's so cute! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy your time with us~

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 2, 2018
Hi Namae!~ You're really a fox lover aren't you? I wonder why we can't have pet foxes they're so cute! Why did you go from Gen 2 to Gen 4? Is 3 an unlucky number for you lol. And Which Eeveelution do you like most? I'm gonna guess it's Flareon. Btw, I hope we can be friends. Eevee fans must stick together!

Of course, I love foxes! They are my favorite animal. I guess I never had the chance to play gen III, but perhaps that could change! I find Vaporeon one of my favorite Eeveelutions, since they look quite pretty.

Back