• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

ss5vegeta

Poke' God
Years
My 1st 2 DS's broke so im gonna get a DS Lite mabey tommorow, and if my pre ordered game comes before May im in, I hope it dosent take to long to cross sea's.

And Tyranitar, Dragonite, Salamence and Metacross are all as strong as some legends and are stronger then the legendary trio's from each stat. (total base stats) And Slaking is as strong as Groundon Kyogre and Regigigas but because of his trait he isant considered Uber.

But keep them in because we have to work hard fo thiose 4 pokes.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
I'll join I have a new non-uber I wanna try out.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2007
A tournament?!?!?! Count me in. I'll have my team done by May 1st. Yup, I got Wi-Fi and American version pre-ordered. Dont got ubers on my team either.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
I am soooo in. I live to compete! Must transfer over Emerald team!!~

Oh, and for anyone reading this who also plans to host a tournament, I am IN!~

EDIT: XDD, I'm already on the list. Killer job scouting willing people!~

Last edited:

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
Years
I am gonna get Pearl or diamond on Saturday (here in USA) so by May 1st my Pokemon will be transfered and ready to own! Count me in! And if I dont get it I'll repost and delete this one saying that I cant join (this tournament) This is so freakin' exciting!

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
Years
I am in so badly i am stuck to it </bad joke> I would love to compete with you guys and see how many times i lose win. :P I should have wifi by sunday, or a couple of days after so i'm down.

Melody

Banned
Years
Well count me in...I am gonna get Pokemon Pearl on the 22nd and i should have my team ready by the end of may so ill be on wi-fi ASAP to get my FC and maybey battle someone...provided i have achieved the levels i need to...

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
Years
When all this finishes, when would the next tournament be? (so I make sure my team is completed)

Another thing. Wasn't the purpose of the WiFi to play with everyone around the world, or is it just a local thing?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 25, 2007
People I'm in this... wifi set up and pre-ordered picking it up sunday.(CAN) I will have to train hard.....extremly hard...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
To Answer Shiny Umbreon:

The next Tournament, assuming I'm allowed to start more than one, would start about a month after this one is complete. When that is, well, it all depends on how many people join up, and how quick people are to battle. ^_^

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cool, PC's own Wi-Fi tourney. I'll join.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
Years
I'm getting Diamond on either Sunday or Monday, so I'd like to participate. And after May 1st, after we get our pairings, we just wait until we're both on Wifi? That would be set up with PMs, right?

ss5vegeta

Poke' God
Years
Just to make sure, i've ordered it from america (live in UK) and will gte it about next weak with guide book, will i be able to play wi fi with you guys?

Back