• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Group Stage & Knockout Tournament

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Hey Jimmyray, I don't think I'll be able to participate in this tournament due to final exams and such. With that being said I humbly resign and forfeit the match between luigi90210 and myself.

That's a real shame, I'll remove you from the list. Good luck with the exams!

Hi, I have problem. My oponent dont answer me last three days (before this, we speak twice but we miss each other) and I dont know what I do now...

I think you should message your opponent 1 more time and give them another 24 hours, if they don't reply, you will get the points

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
Years
I can take man's place :D

EDIT: Boo for being tied for last :P I must have read the rules wrong. I thought you didn't lose any points when you lost but only when you didn't communicate with your battle partner.

And I think losses should count as -1 not -2 because you may as well have +1 and -1. And forfeits from the opponent should only count as +1 because they didn't actually earn it. And when you don't communicate should be -2 (which it is lol).

yuki3056

Grass Types own
Years
my opponent PM'd me and since then he hasn't responded to me :( idk what's up with it just letting you know I am trying

Years
Hey Jimmyray, I don't think I'll be able to participate in this tournament due to final exams and such. With that being said I humbly resign and forfeit the match between luigi90210 and myself.
thats a shame, i was looking forward to our battle. good luck on your finals though, maybe we can battle for fun sometime

Back