• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Axis

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
i m stuck in imogi town.
what do i do after beating the gym leaderr?
i have talked to the person about the recent disappearances of the ppl and the pokemon attacks?
please help

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
i m stuck in imogi town.
what do i do after beating the gym leaderr?
i have talked to the person about the recent disappearances of the ppl and the pokemon attacks?
please help

Go to the south-eastern house.

v3.0.8.4 is out, anyway. It has a few more really small bug fixes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
v3.0.8.6, also known as the "I Nerfed Rai Into Oblivion" patch (INRIO for short) is now live. A few small bug fixes, a missing sprite added.
Today, Oct 31st, is the last day for the Halloween event, so pick up your Pokémon from the Password System located in any Pokémon Center before November 1st. 136225 is the code, again. Have fun!

Years
  • Age 27
  • hell
  • Seen Jan 17, 2021
Can anyone help me with the 4th gym? i can't seem to figure out the 4th code with 6 letters in it. Please help me im stuck... :(

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
v3.0.8.7 is now available! It's a very small update, but it now has a new Pokémon available via the Password System!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
i puted the password for the spicel alolan vulpix pressed enter but did not got it not only that but a light blue square with the drwaings of it got stuck in the game even after i tried to log out

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 29, 2022
I got stuck in this house in imogi town. View attachment 86905 go from route1 up the stairs and then go straight down. should be the second house you come too. this is the latest release

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
i puted the password for the spicel alolan vulpix pressed enter but did not got it not only that but a light blue square with the drwaings of it got stuck in the game even after i tried to log out
Yeah this is a small oversight of mine, should disappear once you get the vulpix with the 2512036 code (I posted the last number wrong before, my bad)

I got stuck in this house in imogi town. View attachment 86905 go from route1 up the stairs and then go straight down. should be the second house you come too. this is the latest release
Whilst your image didn't show up, I did look into the house and found the event was being silly, and I've fixed it.

Sorry for the late reply for both of you, been a bit busy as of late.

EDIT: I've heard your plights, and for the moment I offer v3.0.8.8 as a fix. But yeah I've disabled the artificial day and night cycle for the moment to try and find a solution to the artificial calendar thing we've got going on. It's been screwing up the date in game and making it so people can't get the event Vulpix. 2512036 is still the code for that, hopefully now it should work.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
v3.0.9, the Valentine's update. Quite a few changes here, I won't go over a lot of them since the bulk of it is in the updatelog included. All I'll say is that the Valentine's event is available in Selinus City after beating the 4th Gym. There's no new story updates in this patch.

Last edited:

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
Dunno if the shiny rate's been altered, but literally three resets in - seeing what kinds of starsigns there were and which one I liked most on my starter-of-choice, turtwig - I got a shiny one. I guess I'm sticking with this one~! That said, having fun so far. The starsign mechanic is super cool btw - I love it. Almost got sad that this was another abandoned project in a line of many good-looking projects I've come across, but turns out I'm just stupid; the last update was last month. Eagerly looking forward to future updates and hoping that everything goes well!

EDIT; I'm not sure if it's just me, but I gotta say that this game in specific seems to crash frighteningly often. I don't know what causes it, just that on occasion, the script hangs, then the game just sort of crashes and starts lagging my entire laptop. No other game in my possession does this.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Dunno if the shiny rate's been altered, but literally three resets in - seeing what kinds of starsigns there were and which one I liked most on my starter-of-choice, turtwig - I got a shiny one. I guess I'm sticking with this one~! That said, having fun so far. The starsign mechanic is super cool btw - I love it. Almost got sad that this was another abandoned project in a line of many good-looking projects I've come across, but turns out I'm just stupid; the last update was last month. Eagerly looking forward to future updates and hoping that everything goes well!

EDIT; I'm not sure if it's just me, but I gotta say that this game in specific seems to crash frighteningly often. I don't know what causes it, just that on occasion, the script hangs, then the game just sort of crashes and starts lagging my entire laptop. No other game in my possession does this.

The shiny rate may be slightly high still, I'll probably be editing it as time goes on. What in particular makes it crash, or is it usually just random?

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
The shiny rate may be slightly high still, I'll probably be editing it as time goes on. What in particular makes it crash, or is it usually just random?

Well, the frustrating part is that it doesn't crash in the preferred way - the way where it spits an error at you when it stops working so you know exactly what went wrong and where. For me at least, the script hangs, the game freezes, and the whole thing stops responding until I manually exit the game.
As far as I've been able to tell, any time I hit the 'a' button (I think it's mapped to either Z or C?) there's a chance that the script starts hanging. I've taken to saving every five minutes and any time I'm about to interact with something, be it a tile I think an items hidden on, a pokecenter lady, a pc, a trainer I wanna fight, or a patch of grass I have to move through.

I wish I could be more help, but since the game is freezing rather than spitting errors at me, all I can gather is it's something to do with script transitions connected to the 'accept' button. Then again, I'm no programmer, so I'm probably wrong.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Well, the frustrating part is that it doesn't crash in the preferred way - the way where it spits an error at you when it stops working so you know exactly what went wrong and where. For me at least, the script hangs, the game freezes, and the whole thing stops responding until I manually exit the game.
As far as I've been able to tell, any time I hit the 'a' button (I think it's mapped to either Z or C?) there's a chance that the script starts hanging. I've taken to saving every five minutes and any time I'm about to interact with something, be it a tile I think an items hidden on, a pokecenter lady, a pc, a trainer I wanna fight, or a patch of grass I have to move through.

I wish I could be more help, but since the game is freezing rather than spitting errors at me, all I can gather is it's something to do with script transitions connected to the 'accept' button. Then again, I'm no programmer, so I'm probably wrong.

It's possible all the files weren't downloaded when you initially installed. Have you tried reinstalling the game? (your save file carries over so there wouldn't be an issue there)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
The first round of testing for the next major update, 3.1, is starting now. If you'd like to participate, please contact me on the Discord found in the first post of this thread.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
my game keep freezing when approaching the man at the big city. is it my game got problem or is it a bug

Back