• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations Future Friends!

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
Years
Greetings, I am the Wise, and Humble Poliswag ~

I am here mostly for the Game Dev Section since that is a passion of mine.
But allow me to introduce myself, and possible make some friends~!

My name is P0lisw4g, or Poliswag.
I am a 24 year old TransMtF from England :love:
My passion lies within Pokémon, Nintendo, and Game Development, and I wish to one day become a Indie Game Developer myself.

My favourite Pokémon game is Heart Gold, or Crystal.
But, my favourite Generation is Gen V. The Unova Pokémon, and Region is sooo cooool! :love:
My favourite Game Series of all time though, has to be Golden Sun!
I've literally never loved a series as much as that one!

anyway, that's about it!
Feel free to Ask me Anything in this thread, my life is an open book!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there Poliswag! Welcome to PC! You've picked a wonderful time to join and be a part of our community. :)

You seem to already know what you want to do here, but I'll drop a link for the Fan Games section anyway. Don't be afraid to ask any questions if you have any!

_pheebee

Years
Hey there Poliswag! Welcome to PC! You've picked a wonderful time to join and be a part of our community. :)

You seem to already know what you want to do here, but I'll drop a link for theFan Games section anyway. Don't be afraid to ask any questions if you have any!

Aw, thank you so much!
I do know my way around, but thanks for assisting anyway~!

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Greetings friend! HeartGold/SoulSilver were pretty much perfect games, I agree. Hope to see you around the forums!

Years
Gen V is best gen, agreed. My favorite next to III. Very big welcome to the forum Poliswag! Sincerely hope you will like it here =')

_pheebee

Years
Gen V is best gen, agreed. My favorite next to III. Very big welcome to the forum Poliswag! Sincerely hope you will like it here =')

Thanks, I'm sure I will!

I miss Gen V, it was chock full of decent story, and I don't really feel the strong story, and characters in Gen VI or VII. :c

Back