• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Mectricmon

Centre stage
Years
Im looking for shinies and cant seem to find any .any tips (i am the one who first got shiny machamp but traded to start again so sad)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Emerald's RNG Clones strike again!

What do I mean by this?

I mean that I got a shiny Kyogre about 30 minutes ago with the EXACT same nature and IVs as my shiny Groudon from last month, as well as the exact same nature and IVs from my shiny Blaziken. I can't C/P my super huge post from Serebii, so I'll basically sum what I said up: I wasn't all that surprised that I found it, considering it was on Emerald. I had the feeling it would have a Gentle nature before I even caught it. I weakened it and stuff, so I could catch it in somethign other than a Master Ball, but I chickened out. :D Turns out that Master Balls actually go quite nicely with shiny Kyogre, so, it's all good.

Stats:

HP-232
Atk: 161
Def: 127
SAtk: 221
SDef: 224
Speed: 149

Gentle nature. I'll try to get some pictures up shortly!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To Zara_the_Infernape: Welcome back, and congratulations on Skitty!!

>>To $ChuteOut$: Mega-Congratulations on the Kyogre!! (>^ o^)>

Also, welcome new members!! :D I still have nothing new in my team... Still Hatching and Soft-Resetting... Good luck to all!! :D

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Thanks for the congrats, Shdow_Chaos.

And I'm not done just yet. As I mentioned before (or at least at Serebii, sorry if I didn't mention it here), I was chaining for a shiny Electrike when I encountered my shiny Kyogre. After I caught Kyogre, I continued chaining, and just a few seconds ago, on a chain of 34, a shiny patch appeared! This is very odd because yesterday, I was chaining for a shiny Electrike, and I had a shiny patch appeared at a chain of 34 as well. I caught that shiny Electrike, and I got my chain up to 40, but shortly afterwards, my game fell out of my pocket (it was in Sleep mode), and it froze. Stupidly, I hadn't saved right after catching the shiny Electrike originally, so I lost the shiny Electrike.

But that was yesterday, and this is now. Hopefully, this shiny Electrike has the correct nature and IVs!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To $ChuteOut$: You're welcome!! ^_^ Also, that is a really cool coincidence, and congratulations on the Electrike as well!! :D

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hey guys my game works yay. but i bet your all woundering, "oh rapid how did that happen how did you come across this" well here how it happened :

(long story)

i was so annoyed that i was ready to sell it off and make some money maaybe by the game "no more heros" but then i thought the person who get the game might get my pokemon that i work so hard for so i decided to try one last time. it didn't work until... i was so angry i turned to the internet ... no answer ... so i did what i thought burnt the back of the game (not the green bit) on a light bulb (burnt my finger :( ). still didnt work.so i let it cool down a i put my finger in at the same time while pushing it down and it worked! but the minute i released my finger it crashed. then i found it wasnt because i pushed it up but cause i pushed it forward so now i keep a piece of paper behind the game cart and there you go it works.:)

p.s.thanks for reading my story if you did...

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To Graceful Assassin: I believe that $ChuteOut$ has the Ability: Eternal Luck!! Grants the owner of this ability a 99% chance of encountering Ultra-Rare Shinies!! =P

>>To rapid whalelord: Its good that your game works now!! =D And interesting solution too!! ^_^

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Thanks for the congrats, again!

Gracefu_Assassin, I can't determine the IVs of the Elctrkie yet because it's in my box. I always chain with a full party because it is more of a surprise and less of a hassle to go through the shinies I obtain through chaining if they're all in the box when I check their stats.

Since the first shiny Electrike, I've gotten three other shiny Electrike from the Radar...I would have four, but the one shiny patch I saw about 30 minutes ago was eight steps away from me, and was in a corner. =/ And I was asleep the past three hours, so I haven't been able to do THAT much Radar resetting.

Still going for more!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Wow, congrats again on the Kyogre and Electrikes. xD

Nothing new for me since I haven't tried hunting today~ But Fufu has inspired me to SR for something on my Emerald since rng clones are awesome. Though, I don't know if I want another bad iv shiny legend and no one will battle me with them anyways.. I'll see what I can do though lol.

Hey hey, do RNG clones work with eggs? Or would that be impossible since there's a huge difference in time btwn sring and hatching... It's based on time from booting up the game, right, or still random rng goodiness?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Here are the pics I took...sorry they took so long to post!
ShinyKyogre.jpg

ShinyKyogreStatusPage.jpg

And a pic of my shiny Electrike in the Dex:

ShinyElectrike.jpg

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
gratz on kyorge and electrike(s) I got 2 shiny electrics awhile ago and one of them has been a permanant member of my wifi team since. I've been attempting to chain but no luck with them so right no my shiny list is still Staraptor, Farfetch'd, and Manectric

(Expletives deleted)(Expletives deleted) I had my (Expletive deleted) chain of Abra up to (expeletive deleted) 38 then a (expletive deleted) Starly broke the (expletive deleted) chain.

Last edited:

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
i just got a chain of i just had a bunch of skarmory 32 chain and i accidentally hit the paper out of the back of my game and it crashed i'm so frustrated.

p.s. well $ChuteOut$ it looks like the luck fairy has hit you hard.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Hey everyone, anyone remember me?? I haven't shiny hunted in ages. I'm getting back into Pokemon though, so I might start looking for shinies as well. Looks like you guys have been finding them often! I guess my goal now would be to find a current gen shiny, since I haven't found one.
Kim

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I just can't seem to keep chains going lately, i'm gonna keep at it though, I lost my emerald game but I found my saphire so I'm not sure how I should be feeling about that right now

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To Akidatheart: Welcome back!! :D Sweet, another returning Veteran!! ^_^ Good luck on your hunts!!

>>To MetalMario: Congratulations on the Drifloon!! And good luck on Palkia!! :D

Still nothing yet, but I'm still Hatching and Soft-resetting!! Might Chain for something too!! :D Good luck to everyone!! :D

Back