• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dragon Ball Z: Team Training

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
i already played this but ssj goku 1 is more powerful at the beginning he can wipe all fighters at gym 1 at lvl.10

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 13, 2016
So I'm having trouble saving my progress. It worked fine until I beat the League, because after that it just reloaded the last save I made, like putting me in front of the league again so whenever I beat the league it just resets and the levels and money I earned through beating the kais and the rival are also reset. Someone know how to fix this?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
So I'm having trouble saving my progress. It worked fine until I beat the League, because after that it just reloaded the last save I made, like putting me in front of the league again so whenever I beat the league it just resets and the levels and money I earned through beating the kais and the rival are also reset. Someone know how to fix this?

Are you using the game saves or the screenshot saves? Can you show (if you have recording software) a video of this problem?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
Ideas :

- Add new fighters : Vados, Champa, Hit, Frost (1st, 3rd and 4th forms), Cobbe (normal and super saiyan), Magetta, Botamo, Towa (normal and dark), Mira.

- Make so that the old lord of lords raises the IVs of one of your fighters to 31 when you give him something (pervy mag ?).

- Add some more forms to the fighters we already have like "potential unleashed Krillin", super Cell (perfect Cell when he has electricity around him) and SSJGB Vegeta.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 14, 2016
Hello please add MONAKA in thr fighters!!! I will create team universe 7 in the game

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I'm almost done with collection all the fighters!
...BUT
I still need the following. Help please?

83.Yamu--How do you find him if you chose Spopovich at the dojo?
127.Super C-17--Where do you find him?
133.Li/Omega Shenron--Where do you find him?

Also, any updates on
117. Golden Frieza?
or
adding the other two Gods (I have God Vegeta so that means adding 133 and 124-God Goku and Gohan)

Thanks!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
I'm almost done with collection all the fighters!
...BUT
I still need the following. Help please?

83.Yamu--How do you find him if you chose Spopovich at the dojo?
127.Super C-17--Where do you find him?
133.Li/Omega Shenron--Where do you find him?

Also, any updates on
117. Golden Frieza?
or
adding the other two Gods (I have God Vegeta so that means adding 133 and 124-God Goku and Gohan)

Thanks!

Yamu or spopovich are in the babidi zone, super C-17 is on island 5 below the warehouse, omega can be found near the canyon on island 7, there is only one at lv 70 so be careful.
You can get golden frieza just leveling up frieza 4 to lv 50 and the other god you have to cheat to get them.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Thanks "Abcdef." That Omega was annoyingly hidden!

Might you know what area Yamu is? He's the LAST one!

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Oct 12, 2016
Just curious if there is any chance of a fighter per area list somewhere? Like I mean Route 1 has Saibamen and Bear Thief, Route 22 has Saibamen, Yamcha and Krilin.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 15, 2016
Hi i cant seem to use the item code to make an item appear in the my boy emulator can anybody help me with this?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 17, 2016
Has anyone tried playing/saving on a R4? I downloaded the game and managed to get it to work on my 3DS using a R4 Card, but I can't save. Says error saving when I save through the game, and the save states aren't working either. :(

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 15, 2016
Ok I had to restore my computer a little while ago, but now for some reason when i put in the master cheat, the game freezes on a random encounter. Can some one please help me?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 13, 2018
Use Generation 3 tools for the rom. It will ask to make a new ini. Click yes, then click ok. Then you can look in the pokemon editor and every fighter + all moves and stats will be in there.

Could you please tell me what tool are you using? I have tried the basic ones I know of and none recognize the game.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 17, 2016
Any chance I can get help finding the last fighter missing:

Where are they ?

Wilo -->
C-16 -->
Spopovich --> I read that he's in babidi zone, but can't seem to find it. Any tips?
Whis --> Cheat?

I got Vegeta as a Starter, so i'll get SSG Vegeta as i can understand.
The other god: Cheat?
SSGSS Goku --> lvl 50 SSG goku

As that all correct ?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
Whis -> Birth Island
C-16 -> Given by a NPC at Capsule corp.

Yeah you can't get the other Gods without using a cheat code. Gohan has the SSG form, Vegeta has the SSB form and Goku has both (SSG Goku evolves into SSB Goku at level 55).

Back