• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Broken images in some emblems

Cid

Years
Hey there. I was dusting off my old profile and noticed that some images for the older emblems seem to be broken. Specifically: Hello! (award429), Puzzling Participant (award737), Block Head (award721), and Manly Soul (award556). I'm sure there are other emblems with the same issue, but I don't think there's a way to check the entire list of emblems. I just wanted to know if these are permanently broken, since it's possible that the original images are lost forever, or if they can still be fixed somehow.

Thanks!

PS: My profile picture being replaced by a dummy YouTube video before the spacer feature was introduced seems to be malfunctioning as well. I can't seem to switch back to using a regular profile picture again or to change the video itself. Help? Someone else seems to have had this issue as well, and it has already been brought up. It's only the emblem issue, now!

Last edited:
Years
We're aware of this issue.

Several of the emblems are hosted on third party websites (e.g. TinyPic/Photobucket/Imageshack) which has caused them to not display properly after being taken down. There are actually quite a few that no longer work/have obnoxious watermarks/etc.; we're discussing a potential replacement system of sorts to be rolled out within the next year or so.

Last edited:
Back