• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Topu Lele and Fini shiny as i missed the event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 3, 2019
I am a novice at this so please keep that in mind.

I don't have many legitimate pokemon, but i do have a few that are worthy of trading i would think.

Arceus, Meloetta, Shiny/nonShiny zygarde, Zeraora, pikachu with various hats, and a few legendary's from semi recent codes All these are legit, I am pretty sure all from codes/mystery gift and willing to prove it if necessary.

On the side note shaymin, victini, volcannon, hoopa, and marshadow all shiny are basically impossible or really hard to get right?
only ones i'm missing which is bothering me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
On the side note shaymin, victini, volcannon, hoopa, and marshadow all shiny are basically impossible or really hard to get right?

The current Pokemon that are basically impossible to get shiny at this point in time are:
  • Mew*
  • Victini
  • Keldeo
  • Meloetta
  • Hoopa
  • Volcanion
  • Cosmog/Cosmoem/Solgaleo/Lunala
  • Necrozma
  • Magearna
  • Marshadow
  • Zeraora

*Technically, Mew can be shiny, but it's so rare that you'd have an easier time trying to win the lottery than find a legit shiny Mew.

Shaymin is obtainable as a shiny only in Platinum via Oak's Letter special event. This Shaymin is found in the 'wild' and isn't shiny locked, so with enough patience someone could indeed get it shiny (same goes for Darkrai).

For more information, you can check out Serebii's page on shiny Pokemon. It lists exactly which Pokemon games that Pokemon are/are not shiny locked in.

Good luck!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 3, 2019
ah ok cool! thanks for the info i didn't think that so many are impossible to get shiny at least legitimately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back