• 2 replies

Commander Sputnik

Male
Italy
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
2 posts
256 Days
Hello everyone. I joined this forum at least six months ago, posted my greetings forgetting to give any kind of information and then disappeared completely. I remembered about my account just now, so here I am again, this time with a bit more to say!

I'm from Italy and I'm 18 years old. I joined this site to learn more about rom hacks and fan games for a really old project of mine, that I hope will see the light of day in the future. I played Pokémon since 2009 and it quickly became my favorite franchise of all time. Looking at all the great games discussed and developed here made me determined to start one of my own, that's the main reason why I've joined, but it doesn't mean I won't partecipate in different conversations.

Glad to meet you all!

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
8,267 posts
8.1 Years
hey there Commander Sputnik! Glad you decided to give us another chance. :) Especially if your goal is to learn more about ROM Hacking and gave development! I don't know if you've spent any time lurking there, but our Fan Games sections are some major points of pride for the community. I hope you find everything you're looking for there!

And, since you like Pokemon too, I hope to see you get involved in some of the Sword & Shield threads too. Happy posting! :)

Sheep

Female
Cape Town
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
26,138 posts
12.8 Years
PC welcomes you with open arms! Nice to meet you Commander Sputnik, good luck with your fangame \o/

pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever
Advertiser Content