Elite Four Jaynaa

Age 16
Female
USA
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
1 posts
25 Days
Hi there, im a new user im hyped for pokemon sword and shield, i actually haven't played any of the ds/2ds/3ds games, only gbc games kn the 2ds im actually interested in gba rom hacks and i would like a recommendation of bba rom hacks fakemon ones can be included 😁

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 14 Hours Ago
8,267 posts
8.1 Years
Hey there Baronjamaa! Welcome to the forums!

It's wonderful to see so many people excited about SwSh! I think anyone who has played any Pokemon game since 1995 will find it entertaining, rewarding, and fun even if you've never played the later games. And, if you're interested in ROM Hacks, please feel free to check out the Fan Games section! :)

Sheep

Female
Cape Town
Seen 54 Minutes Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
26,138 posts
12.8 Years
I haven't played any ROM hacks in a while, so not many recommendations I can give. :< Did enjoy the older ones I played way back though, like Brown, Prism, Shiny Gold, Liquid Crystal, and Flora Sky.

Nice to meet you Baronjamaa, enjoy the forum!

pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Hyzenthlay

PokéTrivia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
5,564 posts
6.7 Years
Hello Baronjamaa, happy to welcome you to our forums! All aboard the Sword & Shield hype train! :)

My knowledge on ROM hacks is pretty slim, but I guarantee you'll find all sorts of willing people to help you out and answer questions!! All ya gotta do is ask around. ^__^

Have fun!!
Minutes turn to hours, days to years then gone.
But when all else has been forgotten, still our song lives on.
We'll hear our song and know once more...
Our love lives on.

Avara

Author of Tales

Female
Izantine
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1,051 posts
7.6 Years
Hey Baronjamaa, welcome to PC!

If you're looking for recommendations, the Fan Game Recommendations Thread is a good place to start! There's also our ROM Hack Hall Of Fame which showcases all the winners of our annual Hack Of The Year contest.
Advertiser Content