• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cowboy Bebop

Kuragari

My Sassy Girl
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 8, 2006
CB is ok. But I find it hard to watch a second time, I just get too bored after a few episodes

AtotheD

wovv
Years
haha yeah I love this show too. Saw almost every ep in one day. I'm a member of an anime club down here so we decided to show every ep in a row, was soo funny and cool.

PS: Go Vicious ;)

Sage

*sigh*
Years
Spike kinda reminds me of Solid Snake from Metal Gear, if you've played it. I'd have to say, Bebop is one of the coolest animes out there.

And the refridgerator session was priceless.

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
The series goes too slow in my opinion at first, it took me awhile to get the guts to watch the rest of the series but once I did that it was worth it. Anyone ever seen the lost episode? I thought that was a funny lil' episode how they talk about everything they like and don't like.

Back