• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mythic Legends [Beta 3 Finally Released!]

What makes this hack worth playing?

• Total voters
Years
psychicboy, I tried playing your game but I'm with a FireRed version that is incompatible. Could you post its name here?

I tried FireRed(U) [BPRE].

It's the one that all other hacks use. I tried patching a copy of it with your IPS file, but it didn't change anything, it's still FireRed.

Last edited:

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
psychicboy, I tried playing your game but I'm with a FireRed version that is incompatible. Could you post its name here?

I tried FireRed(U) [BPRE].

It's the one that all other hacks use. I tried patching a copy of it with your IPS file, but it didn't change anything, it's still FireRed.
Nope, its not. Start a new game and tell me your results ;)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 15, 2012
This game is awesome.

Well, it would be if it didn't freeze intermittently.

To expand on my post: I went to the Pokemon Center, healed my Pokemon, went to the PC and it froze. I started a new game, got to the 3rd city, went to the training area. My Baltoy was poisoned, so I left and as I left, the game froze. So I have to restart from my last save, which was a while ago.

Years
i remember playing an older version of this that had so many bugs, i decided not to play it, but i downloaded beta 3 and i think that this is a great hack!! hope you release the next beta soon.

Years
Nope, its not. Start a new game and tell me your results ;)

Lol, thanks for telling me its not. It was so utterly same on the beginning that I thought it had an error with patching. But when it says to choose name I saw that it really changed. Thanks again.

psychicboy

Years
This game is awesome.

Well, it would be if it didn't freeze intermittently.

To expand on my post: I went to the Pokemon Center, healed my Pokemon, went to the PC and it froze. I started a new game, got to the 3rd city, went to the training area. My Baltoy was poisoned, so I left and as I left, the game froze. So I have to restart from my last save, which was a while ago.
Sorry about that, I truly am. Please be patient with this hack as I believe that with the next uodate, it will truly become great ;)

i remember playing an older version of this that had so many bugs, i decided not to play it, but i downloaded beta 3 and i think that this is a great hack!! hope you release the next beta soon.

Haha, thanks :D

Lol, thanks for telling me its not. It was so utterly same on the beginning that I thought it had an error with patching. But when it says to choose name I saw that it really changed. Thanks again.
No problemo :) I'm trying to get the title screen changed.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2022
i cant open someones pc it stucks when i do so i cant swap my pokemons. is it because the firered i used or its a bug?
by the way great game looking forwardt to update it

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
there are a lot of bugs
please pay attention while you play it for ur own..

the father is called MOM..
the fisherman has 2 pokemon but 1 of them is a questionmark? and gives 1 experience point.. in front of the forrest you have that passage house.. there is a piece in that house where you cant walk...
and in the beginning in the cave some stuff..

and many more.. you have to check it for urself..

edit:

im gonna stop playing it now.. till the full version comes out..
and when all the bugs are fixed cause damn there are many bugs..
there is even a house if you walk in you can never come out again xD

good luck with the game..
its really good story..
you just have to fix some things!.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2011
so far a really good game!!! but i found a glitch in clarity city nothing big, but when you get your pokemon healed and joy says, "we hope to see you again" it stays on the screen until you leave the pokecenter

and this one is a little more important...

in the gateway from clarity to the forest,
1. go upstairs
2. look in the binoculars on the right, then the one on the left
3. go down stairs and exit to the town
this makes your sprite invisible and you can not move.

Last edited:

psychicboy

Years
so far a really good game!!! but i found a glitch in clarity city nothing big, but when you get your pokemon healed and joy says, "we hope to see you again" it stays on the screen until you leave the pokecenter

and this one is a little more important...

in the gateway from clarity to the forest,
1. go upstairs
2. look in the binoculars on the right, then the one on the left
3. go down stairs and exit to the town
this makes your sprite invisible and you can not move.
Haven't heard of this one before...

ThaWinnerGON

Backpacker
Years
I'll start out by saying - great hack. Very addicting.

Not sure if this is intentional or not? Played all the way through to Everwind City, got kidnapped, beat Kent, yahta yahta yahta. So I should be able to finally beat the gym leader, get Rock Smash, and move on with the game, right? Nope. Everytime I enter the gym, the kidnapping sequence happens again. Is supposed to be the "end" of beta 3? Or is it just another bug?

psychicboy

Years
I'll start out by saying - great hack. Very addicting.

Not sure if this is intentional or not? Played all the way through to Everwind City, got kidnapped, beat Kent, yahta yahta yahta. So I should be able to finally beat the gym leader, get Rock Smash, and move on with the game, right? Nope. Everytime I enter the gym, the kidnapping sequence happens again. Is supposed to be the "end" of beta 3? Or is it just another bug?
-sigh- Looks like another bug I'm afraid.. Its cool though because I'm rewriting the entire game. No more bugs :)

Back