• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen Evolution/Pre-evolution Speculation

Raichupacabra

Villain
Years
I think they should include pre-evolutions and evolutions to Pokemon that certainly need them, such as Farfetch'd. Hopefully they don't pull a Generation IV and have a huge number of the new Pokemon as evolutions and pre-evolutions.

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
If they are planning to make an RS remake, this coming generation, the clue would be evolutions of pokemon introduced on that gen. Generation 4 hinted GS remakes with 4? evolutions of Johto pokemon and 1 pre-evolve

There were plenty of evos from I and III there..... remakes would have nothing to do with what they evolve in gen VI. Why would you even bring that up..

Years
New Eeveelution?

So a new generation and the speculation for a new eeveelution arises.

Do you want there to be another eeveelution? Do you think there will be another eeveelution? If so, what type?

I know there is a thread for evolutions, but I thought it would be a good idea to have a discussion solely based on eeveelutions.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
i hope to see either a steel type or ghost type i think that would be real cool

blue

gucci
Years
I would only want a Flying Eeveelution, with clouds as wings and similar colour to Altaria but a different design.

MudkipBoy

Ruby/Sapphire Veteran
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2024
I'm seconding tabor62, a dragon type eeveelution would be awesome

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Not to long ago there was a leak or something, but it was not offical. I'd have to find the thread, but we really need a rock or ground type and steel or posion type for the rest of the enviroments it can adapt to. Rock/Desert; Ground/Cave; Steel/Posion being city.

Ah here it is, http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=292905&highlight=eeveelution first post there is a link to this:

Spoiler:
It was never confirmed if it was offical 100%.

Last edited:
Years
We've still yet to see whether old Pokemon will get new evolutions like in Gens pre the 5th one, or whether all Pokemon will be new, like in Gen 5.
If older Pokemon are given new evolutions (and prevolutions), then I'd like to see a dual-type Eevee. Not sure what, but I prefer using Pokemon with two types.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
The way I picture Aereon (lol, flying eevee) is it having ears that are wings as well. If this eeveelution is made I hope they don't "birdify" it too much.

I'd love to see a poison type eevee. Or Ghost. Or ground.

I believe we'll be getting a new evolution, I mean, it's an evolution on pokémon games, we need an eeveelution as well. (Or two or three =D)
As for which type I think it will be... Hmmm... Steel or Flying. Or they could make a Normal eeveelution, which would certainly surprise us :P

Look at this image inside the spoiler
Spoiler:

By the color of that symbol, I'll say it might be flying or steel.

blue

gucci
Years
The way I picture Aereon (lol, flying eevee) is it having ears that are wings as well. If this eeveelution is made I hope they don't "birdify" it too much.

I'd love to see a poison type eevee. Or Ghost. Or ground.

I believe we'll be getting a new evolution, I mean, it's an evolution on pokémon games, we need an eeveelution as well. (Or two or three =D)
As for which type I think it will be... Hmmm... Steel or Flying. Or they could make a Normal eeveelution, which would certainly surprise us :P

Look at this image inside the spoiler
Spoiler:

By the color of that symbol, I'll say it might be flying or steel.

It was confirmed that the end character represents Espeon, not the bow.

Flydro

doobz
Years
Some new evolutions I wanna see are for

1. Primeape
2. Manectric
3. Torkoal
4. Mightyena
5. Banette
6. Golduck
7. Dewgong

Some cool pre evos:

1. Absol
2. Lapras
3. Heracross
4. Skarmory

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Evolutions for Old Pokemon Speculation

What Pokemon do you want Evolutions for?

This is the time to Speculate

The Evolutions I Want Are (or Pre Evolutions)
Kangaskahn Pre-Evo
Pinsir Evolution
Snorlax Evolution

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Some new evolutions I wanna see are for

1. Primeape
2. Manectric
3. Torkoal
4. Mightyena
5. Banette
6. Golduck
7. Dewgong

Some cool pre evos:

1. Absol
2. Lapras
3. Heracross
4. Skarmory

Oh my god, a baby skarmory would be so cute! :P

I also think Torkoal deserves an evolution. It's a pokémon I'd like to use in battle.

EDIT: A wobbuffet evolution would be disastrous for competitive battling, but I kind of wanted to see a bigger blue blob with lipstick xD
Corsola could evolve too.
And maybe a 4th evolution for tyrogue :P

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Jynx is long overdue for an evolution in my opinion. The ones I would want to see are Jynx, Qwilfish, Stantler, Corsola, Girafarig, and Tropius. Some Pokemon Should Not evolve though, but I wouldn't mind seeing these. At least 2 of the ones I mentioned.

EDIT: The Jynx evolution should be a big fat ice queen. It already has decent Sp.Def, so making her a fat queen with big lips and giving her higher sp.def would make sense. Her fatness sponges attacks. ^.^

Back