• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Building a team, help?

AZ Jr

There is a fine line between fishing and just stan
Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 9, 2014
I'm trying to build a good team, It's giving me something to do I in XY since I have done everything. First, a few rules.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]NO[/S-HIGHLIGHT] Legandaries
Obtainable in XY [S-HIGHLIGHT]WITHOUT[/S-HIGHLIGHT] PokéBank or Trading
I'm focusing on offence.

Feel free to post what you believe is the best XY team, I'd really appreciate it!

-AZ Jr

Years
It's gonna be tough my friend. Without trading and pokebank. A good start should be adding friends in your fc and look for some common uo pokemons. Fletchling with Gale wing and adamant nature, froakie with protean timid, hasty, modest nature. Lots of lots of dittos with good ivs

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Gale Wings Fletchling is definitely a good choice; once it evolves into Talonflame, it could cause some major havoc with flying-type attacks such as Brave Bird. With Gale Wings, you're always the first to strike hits when using these type of moves. Fletchling could be found on Routes 2 and 3 I believe, so just look for them there. Another Pokémon I would suggest is Axew, which could be found in Connecting Cave. d:

Back