• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shoddy Battle Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 16, 2011
Cherii beat me, I played poorly. Very bad predictions on my part. GG man GL in the rest of the tourney ;).

Azonic

hello friends
Years
I beat natedogg 3-0 gg. D_A already beat Britney, with some score that I have to go check. >:<

Aura and Hypershock are the only ones left.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Waffle-san vs Jake♫

Umm, I beat Waffle, not the other way around =/ Not a big deal, just pointing it out

Anti

return of the king
Years
When Aura VMed me last [ "I wouldn't have been able to do it anyway, I don't have my laptop with all my teams on it =/" ], he said he couldn't load his teams, as you can see, so if this is still the case (you'd have to ask him) I can always sub in since I'm on the server right now and Hypershock is there. Or you can just auto-advance him, but either way this needs to be wrapped up =(

Anti

return of the king
Years
Pairings for Round 3:
Cherii vs Jake♫

HyPeRsHoCk vs Dark_Azelf

We're just wrapping it up right here, Anti. :x

That's kewl babe

D_A vs you in the final though, obv D_A wins because he is and has been just better than all of us and we can't do anything about it =(

And had I been on I would have crushed everyone with Team Gyarados/Salamence/Jolteon/Magnezone/Empoleon/Kingdra/Dragon Dance/Agility/Growth weak.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
That's kewl babe

D_A vs you in the final though, obv D_A wins because he is and has been just better than all of us and we can't do anything about it =(
Yeah I'm sure none of us saw that coming lol. XD

I should use Focus Blast Breloom.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
Nope, sorry. :x They can be viewed only if one of the battlers chose to make a battle log out of them.

Edit: 3-0 Me.

Pairings are:
Cherii vs Dark_Azelf

gee i just don't know who's gonna win

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Nope, sorry. :x They can be viewed only if one of the battlers chose to make a battle log out of them.

Edit: 3-0 Me.

Pairings are:
Cherii vs Dark_Azelf

gee i just don't know who's gonna win

lmao 3-0 to you, -sees your nose get longer- i has the battle log noob too. lolol

4-0 me, gg man. ^^

Azonic

hello friends
Years
The 3-0 was for me and Jake's battle. :x

And it would have been a 3-0 if your Bronzong hadn't survived by like half an HP. XD

Well, k.

CONGRATULATIONS TO dark_azelf for placing first place in the tournament.

And more importantly congrats to Cherii for placing second.

^___^

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
Years
That was epic...and congrats to Cherii for ALMOST making it 3-0...yeah. Bronzongs have a way of doing that...as proven by...many people.

Also, congrats to Dark_Azelf for winning! Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back