• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

"Getting a supporter tier" is pretty much donating money to the community because you have money to share and you think this place is worth it.

...Yeah, well, you also get a shiny badge and some more perks.

But it's not NEEDED.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

a "secret section", and what supporters get. I think the only things we have above supporters are 500x500 profile pics (which I think a supporter of a certain tier can get) and colored usertitles.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
38. You can never be too careful on the internet though. Especially when you're taking life lessons from the fine fellows of Encyclopedia Dramatica.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Secretly 4channers? I thought everyone over 18 was a 4channer these days.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
40. 4chan knows no age, no gender, no race, and no mercy. And yet for some very odd reason I was listening to Girei from the Shippuden OST while typing that. Wait that might be Anonymous I just described too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back