• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crisscrossing The Skies! - A Flying Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Which Flying Type Pokemon Needs a Mega Evolution?
Ok i have 2 but i have to be quick!
Firstly pidgeot received a mega and it is one of the pokemon thats introduced in every new region ex. Pidgey, starly, taillow, pidove, Fletchling, so i think it would only be fair if the other series of them got Megas as well. Well maybe not talonflame only cause hes awesome without one.

And i feel Skarmory is deserving as well so it could be used as support or a powerful attacking steel/flying since its a rare and useful combo of types ;)

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Which Flying Type Pokemon Needs a Mega Evolution?

I also do think Skarmory needs a mega evolution too. He/She has high defense and attack. Why not Skarmory?
I think Articuno needs a mega evolution. Well, it does have a combo I know. If you use Mind Reader your Pokemon's next attack won't miss, and then if your Pokemon uses Sheer Cold...
It won't miss! (of course from the help of Mind Reader) Sheer Cold IS a one-hit KO move, isn't it?

Brrrr!

Years
Hi, I would like to join here!

Name: Luxrayyy
Pick three Flying-type Partner Pokémon: Talonflame, Braviary, and Noibat!
Reason(s) for liking Flying-types: Flying is my second favourite type, I think they're beautiful and graceful. I also love birds in real life.

Answer to current topic: Which Flying Type Pokemon Needs a Mega Evolution? I also agree that Skarmory needs a mega evolution, with its unique typing and heightened stats it could become quite a competitive pokemon. :)

Years
Which Flying-type Pokémon needs a Mega Evolution?

I think Noivern could use one to allow it to stand out against its Dragon/Flying-type brethren in terms of strength. Maybe something like 85/70/95/137/95/153 and a more useful ability. Tropius too, that one looks like it could use something interesting. And i've already mentioned Honchkrow I think in the Dark-type fan club so i'm gonna mention it here, too.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I personally think a Skarmory Mega Evolution would be pretty cool and could get some offensive benefits from it since it lacks a little bit in that area.

Wicked3DS

Years
Archer has requested that someone else takeover the club because he doesn't have the desire to run it anymore, so if anyone is interested, post here or message me!

Wicked3DS

Years
Last call for taking over this club, if not, I'll have to close it up. I'll give it a few more days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back