• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
Wonderful hack SSLEW, the storyline is pretty intriguing and it has some hilarious moments...and some random ones. But honestly you did a great job of this hack, overall.

I would reccomend this ROM Hack to anyone who is interested in Team Rocket, (You actually do some missions.) and to people who are looking for a long, hard, and an interesting adventure. (The difficulty of this hack is amazing, got me some of them "rage" moments.)

Only problem I would say is that it would be nice if there was an improvement in the afterstory, not enough. (But the finding the legendaries took long but it was pretty fun.)

Very great hack otherwise.

Rating: ★★★★½ (4.5)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
how about adding day/night and seasons? only cosmetics but it helps when playing at night.. :)
I don't plan on adding anymore to this hack, most of my free time (which I don't have much of) goes into working on my next hack.

Wonderful hack SSLEW, the storyline is pretty intriguing and it has some hilarious moments...and some random ones. But honestly you did a great job of this hack, overall.

I would reccomend this ROM Hack to anyone who is interested in Team Rocket, (You actually do some missions.) and to people who are looking for a long, hard, and an interesting adventure. (The difficulty of this hack is amazing, got me some of them "rage" moments.)

Only problem I would say is that it would be nice if there was an improvement in the afterstory, not enough. (But the finding the legendaries took long but it was pretty fun.)

Very great hack otherwise.

Rating: ★★★★½ (4.5)

Thanks! :)
I agree, it is nice to have a lot of post e4 story and sidequests, but the game has to end eventually :P

Is it possible in this game to evolve male Kirlia into Gallade?

Only pokemon from gens 1, 2, and 3 are in this hack, so no Gallade.

Last edited:

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
The hack is just amazing, no words to say about the story and all other stuff.

Later whenever you want to update it just update the sprites and tiles for a new look, it would be awesome.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
Hey, I signed up just to thank the creator of this hack. There are a few spelling errors and whatnot, but I found the experience to be overall very enjoyable. I am currently catching the legendaries after defeating the elite four but they don't obey any of my commands. Is this a known glitch? Are there any suggestions beyond resetting until it works? Thanks again

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
You should fix the bugs, if you finish a work, its better if you perfect it.
pluginta.png

Gfe

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2022
Look really cool!

But i hope you use new tiles for the hack. It make it much better!

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
started playing with using cheat cz wanna play this with legendary n excited abt the story..hope it'll be good :-)

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
What do you do after beating Elite four? Is there somewhere I can go now that I previously couldn't? Any new Team Rocket missions I can do?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 31, 2013
hi, i can't pass the rickroll guy up to brox city, did i miss something?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Where do I find the Waterfall HM07?
You get waterfall after defeating the last gym leader.

What do you do after beating Elite four? Is there somewhere I can go now that I previously couldn't? Any new Team Rocket missions I can do?
You can get rock smash from a guy in Vino Town.

hi, i can't pass the rickroll guy up to brox city, did i miss something?
Sounds like you missed the second gym in Xero City.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 31, 2013
Yeah, i just noticed it (forget to save after defeat her). Thanks =D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
My rival didnt pick a pokemon and fight me, is there a reason for that?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
I tried to open the download on my Visual Boy Advance and it says that the file type is not supported... What should I do?

lmr

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2013
Hello, I am new, and how do I play this on VBA for Mac? I don't know how to use a .ips

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Hello, I am new, and how do I play this on VBA for Mac? I don't know how to use a .ips
On my signature there is a link called Rom Hacking FAQ which is a guide that will tell you how to patch IPS into something you can play on the VBA.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
My team for this is pretty insane.
Link (Breloom) - level 70
Ampere (Ampharos) - Level 70
Espa (Espeon [traded in from my fire red randomizer]) - level 70
Cynthia (SHINY Flygon) - level 70
Mozilla (SHINY Ninetales) - level 70
Lucy (Lapras) - level 36...yeah i'm currently training her now.

feedback on my team choice?

Edit: I'm on the 8th Gym btw.

Dawson870

Mewtwo
Years
Where is the sun stone located in this game. I really want an espeon.

Nvm I just got it :) :) crimson canyon...

Last edited:
Back