• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
And I got a Snorlax earlier, yay for being the aborted offspring of Rosie O Donnell and Yogi Bear lol.

And now it's Ferrothorn, everyone's favorite prick XD

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
So we're all Pokemon now for April Fool's? That's really interesting. I just wonder who is who.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I took me a minute to realize this, but our post numbers match our pokemon number.

As for whos-who, just sign your posts. Or whatever. Hell, might as well make it more confusing and sign with someone elses name.

~Mr. X

Crux

Evermore
Years
Of course Slender is getting the good ones like Shuppet, and Houndour.
Why do I keep coming up as grass type? X)

Sir Codin

Oh, this is awesome.

EDIT: Okay, NOT so awesome. I don't wanna be a Frillisssshhhh!!!! T_T

EDIT2: Sweet, now I'm a Magneton!

EDIT3: A Tropius now??? THIS IS SOOOO CONFUSING!!!!

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I took me a minute to realize this, but our post numbers match our pokemon number.

As for whos-who, just sign your posts. Or whatever. Hell, might as well make it more confusing and sign with someone elses name.

~Mr. X

To make it even more confusing one could sign their posts with a different username everytime.

~roen52

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Quoting another person puts the name as A Wild Pokemon.

Better then last years - Still think the Slowpoke one was the best though.

~Mr. X

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha I'm going to stick with my own username, to avoid confusion. This is my first time seeing a PC prank, so I'm glad it at least was a decent one. I already have some pictures saved to my computer.

-Slenderman

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Yeah a wild pokemon bit is a nice touch though I don't think I was around for the Slowpoke one though.

~roen52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back