• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
0. Don't let an active Tumblr user see your seething hatred of the site, Nica! Otherwise they're bound to spit malicious hell-poision at your face! seriously, some parts of Tumblr *cough*socialjusticetumblr*cough* take themselves way too seriously on their internet soapbox where it won't reach the people it actually needs to reach

By the way, reblogging fantastic images, songs, and videos is a fantastic concept. It's about the only thing I use Tumblr for when I sign on once every blue moon. I wouldn't have discovered that compilation of all the Billboard #1s in the US if Tumblr wasn't doing its job that day!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

idk I still find it dumb. Like to me it should be JUST YOUR STUFF, displaying others stuff seems like... weird. ;(

Years
5. You mean like this one?

tumblr_m4z849BdPF1qeh39oo1_500.gif

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Some people on tumblr are absolutely stupid.
But that applies to all sites there are :P

I reblog veeeeery rarely on tumblr. I mostly use it to quickly post random drawings and edits. It's much more laid-back than DA, and I like that.

Years

I have 3 Tumblr pages, one is a Pokedex, one is my main account and the other is to store my signature banners in.

I also like to look for videos and GIFs often, and to see what's trending.

Years

I originally used Photobucket as the image host for my signature banners but it took too long to upload so I gave them their own Tumblr page.

So yeah, Tumblr makes a sweet image hosting site.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years

If I care about saving the image then I'll upload it to my photobucket account...but if I'm just uploading a random image then imgur is the way to go. Quick and super easy.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years

I always use imgur. It's so simple and way and it saves me from having to save images and upload them to my albums. \o/

Edit: ehhh, ninja'd - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back