• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Fierce Melody [Updated 23/08/19]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
I really like the tiles inside the player's room, and those huge fakemon sprites are something I haven't seen before, pretty interesting stuff. Good work.

Thanks, we're working really hard on creating all these assets for the game and we're glad you like them too :blush:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 28, 2020
The rest of the town looks great. Gives off the nice calm, peaceful vibe you expect your starting town to have.

Thanks, that was what we were aiming for :D We're still giving it some finishing touches but the overall layout is that of a peaceful town.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Old info
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
do you mind if that once you start posting the link to download it to play completed or demo that i could possibly record it as a lets play for my channel? Music is something im good at and i really love pokemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
do you mind if that once you start posting the link to download it to play completed or demo that i could possibly record it as a lets play for my channel? Music is something im good at and i really love pokemon.

Hello, of course you can do it :D, we would be very flattered if you did, thanks in advance :smile:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Old info
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
For some reason the game wouldn't work unless I changed the file "RGSS102E" to "RGSS102J", might want to do that for a future update so others wont have to. Excited to try it out ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
For some reason the game wouldn't work unless I changed the file "RGSS102E" to "RGSS102J", might want to do that for a future update so others wont have to. Excited to try it out ^^

Oh thanks, we didn't know about that :o, we are completely new in everything :laugh-squinted: , hope you like it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2020
dang this looks really vibrant and nice looking will be looking forward to playing the demo
of this game. the pokemon also look really well made :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Old info
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Old info
Spoiler: