• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014 - Ice

Which are your favorite Ice types?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
My vote goes to Glaceon and Froslass. They're two Pokemon that I've loved pretty close to the beginning of my Pokemon days, and Ice types have always been a favorite of mine. They're fun to use in-game and pretty fun to RP as well. Hehe.

Glaceon was my main theme (I guess you could say?) on the first Pokemon forum I ever joined. So, pretty special to me. Froslass is just cool. No cheesy pun intended. *cringe*

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
Years
Ice Pokemon aren't excatly my cup of tea when it comes to favourite Pokemon, but topping my list would definitely be Kyurem. I know this is gonna get "legendary, yada yada yada" and all, but hear me out, guys. :p

Kyurem has a great design, and although it really has a crippling typing, I quite love Dragon/Ice and it has seen a lot of use competitively, due to its monstrous BST and wide movepool. By far one of the best Ice types I would use. :)

Years
Some might be grossed by the yellow snow joke to icy shinies, I like shiny Avalugg though. Voted for few options.

Years
Was hard choise between the Walrein line, and Lapras. Spheal is too cute however, so that's where my vote went ^^

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Avalugg
Walrein
Mamoswine

Avalugg I always found pretty cool after it was leaked for x and y, still haven't used it yet though.

Walrein is an ice, wait, nice special attacker and has a lot of bulk

Mamoswine is a pretty chill pokemon, and that ground type is just the 'icing' on the cake.

Please dont give me the cold shoulder just because of my bad puns.

Years
I voted for:

Spoiler:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Lapras, Spheal, Cubchoo, and Aurorus

not sure what to say beyond the fact that they're my little babies <3 Lapras is a beautiful classic, Spheal and Cubchoo are adorable, and Aurorus is amazing and elegant.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Sadly, there's not much ice-types that I actually like.

Of those that I do, I'd say Kyurem would be first on my list. It's banned to Ubers, so I rarely get to use it competitively, which sucks, but in terms of design, I think it looks very unique. It's got an intimidating look on its face, which, I believe, goes along with its overall theme pretty well. Plus, it's got two, separate forms to counter Zekrom and Reshiram, respectively, which makes it even more special in my eyes.

After this, comes Abomasnow and Walrein. I'm not exactly sure which I like better, as they're both good when it comes to battling and whatnot. Usually, I pair them up together, and they never cease to wreak some major damage.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Sneasel and Cryogonal! They are two of my favorite pokémon overall! It's very interesting how people can have so different favorites. Some pokémon are naturally liked by many, but more obscure ones also have followers. One of the things that makes pokémon such a great franchise with fans of all kinds. From what I've heard (or the lack of things I've heard, rather), Cryogonal isn't that popular. I loved it ever since I first saw it. Used in a RP years ago and it was just so cool. Literally, haha. Especially the shiny form with orange chains. Sneasel has been a fav of mine for long, perhaps because it's typing is interesting and it's a bipedal pokémon with claws. I tend to like those, Zangoose and Charmeleon are other examples. But on the ice topic, Sneasel and Weavile are just sort of perfect pokémon in my opinion. So Sneasel/Weavile and Cryogonal get my votes.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
glaceon is my favorite its elegance and power is second to none!

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
Years
Frosslass wins here. I am just in love with it's chilly and ominous call.

Least favorite has to be Cubchoo and Beartic. The snot coming out of Cubchoo's nose is in poor taste and makes my stomach do a backflip :D. Beartic just looks silly, to be honest. and isn't nearly as wowing as Urasaring or Pangoro.

Years
I voted for Sneasel, but my 'main' vote goes to Mamoswine. A silly looking Pokémon that I absolutely love using in the games.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Walrein, Mamoswine, and Aurorus are the best Ice types!

Walrein is a powerful walrus from Hoenn that can 1HKO everything, Aurorus is an ancient Pokémon from Kalos who has a really cool cry, and Mamoswine is the mammoth from Johto/Sinnoh who made the Swinub line go from meh to cool :P

Back